Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGreed Quasar and monsters like this one EmptyGreed Quasar and monsters like this one

more_horiz
Well greed quasar has atk/def ?
this is the rulling about it
This card cannot be searched from the Deck by cards like “Sangan” that search based on ATK/DEF.[1]
Does this means that greed quasar cant be special summoned by mystic tomato, and does this means greed quasar cant be special summoned from "grave" with the eff of debris dragon? i just want tomake this sure
and monsters like greed quasar, for example tragoedia, maju garzett, great maju garzett doent have that rulling, can they be special summoned by mystic tomato or drown by sangans eff

descriptionGreed Quasar and monsters like this one EmptyRe: Greed Quasar and monsters like this one

more_horiz
he can't be searched by anything that depends on atk and the others can if they don't have ? at atk and def

descriptionGreed Quasar and monsters like this one EmptyRe: Greed Quasar and monsters like this one

more_horiz
Well, I'm just making an assumption right now from relating the ruling of Sangan. Any monster with a ''?'' for his ATK/DEF cannot be targeted by cards that let you add a monster to the hand depending on what ATK/DEF he has OR by searchers such as Mystic Tomato.

more_horiz
well then i have to change my tactic, my deck was too powerful that way i knew something is wrong, thnx for the answers^^ now i have to replace those cards lol

more_horiz
You cannot search any monster with ? ATK for any effect that requires looking for specific stats. That includes Tomato.

? ATK =/= 0 ATK

monsters with 0 ATK can be searched by Tomato and Sangan.

more_horiz
question answered so closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply