Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIn need of an admin EmptyIn need of an admin

more_horiz
Hi!

I tried contacting an admin, but it seems I need a post limit to send a pm, so I'll just post it here. (I'm not sure if this should go in here though)

My details are not important, but many people know me as koleare from MyAnimeList. Today I decided to make a google search and guess which was one of the first results? My duelacademy account. The point here is that I didn't even make one and was quite shocked to see that it even had my ripped profile pic (lack of originality perhaps?) - this is the profile in question (note the gmt difference and the capital K which I never use)

I can prove I am who I am even more if needed.

I'm not sure if someone can help me, but it would be greatly appreciated.

descriptionIn need of an admin EmptyRe: In need of an admin

more_horiz
I don't see where is the problem if you have an account on DA. On the other side, we can't simply delete or lock that account because you requested it. You can add a valid allegation or pictures that proves this is your account, but, you didn't create it.

But we have a strictly clear rules, we don't delete accounts.

If you are interested in staying in this forum, you simply will have to create a new account.

~Locked.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply