Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Hearts System for Tag Duel Events EmptyNew Hearts System for Tag Duel Events

more_horiz
If any of you have played any of the Tag Force games, then you know what I'm talking about. We could have a heart system for your friends like in the Tag Force games, and each time you feel like you're becoming even better friends with someone, they both would gain a heart for each other. We could also have events like Tag Duel Saturday like in Tag Force, and you're friend with the most hearts is you're partner for each event.

Some of the cool effects it could have could be:
-On you're profile page, it has the name of your current partner and their picture (That's like the only one I came up with)

Please don't post anything stupid because this was not meant to be in a sexual way, it's to imitate the Tag Force games. Any other ideas are welcomed.

descriptionNew Hearts System for Tag Duel Events EmptyRe: New Hearts System for Tag Duel Events

more_horiz
There's not a large enough crowd in the Tag Scene to have events like this.

descriptionNew Hearts System for Tag Duel Events EmptyRe: New Hearts System for Tag Duel Events

more_horiz
It shouldn't take that many people. What is the average amount of active people here?

more_horiz
That do tag duels? 3-5.

more_horiz
The average amount of people a day is around 90. The average amount of ACTIVE (those who post and communicate with others) is around 25-30. That do tag duels? Like Frisky said, 3-5.

Tag is a difficult topic since most people are enamored with DN and don't wish to download any other software.

The idea is not bad, sounds kinda cool since I like tag duels and team work, but over here that's not really the case. So aside the lack of software, there's also a lack of will to do something like this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply