Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Advancement System EmptyDuel Academy Advancement System

more_horiz
Greetings, Duel Academy.

As you can see, there's been a bit of a shake-up as to what the Academy Staff Positions are, and what I am going to be doing now is explaining what's going on:

DA is bringing back Testers to Duel Academy. You want to prove your worth? You now have the chance.

Leaders will be the people you see to rank up. Don't like your rank? Talk to them. Give us a few days to determine who is leading what dorm.

We will be going over lessons and articles soon enough, and note that the advancement system we come up with will replace ANY and EVERYTHING that came before this, including Slifer Accomplishments.

Any questions? Post away.

descriptionDuel Academy Advancement System EmptyRe: Duel Academy Advancement System

more_horiz
I dont get it.

descriptionDuel Academy Advancement System EmptyRe: Duel Academy Advancement System

more_horiz
You don't need to.

more_horiz
Testers will test new members of DA in order to determine dorm placement (Obelisk is the highest placement.)

Leaders/Teachers will lead the dorm they are appointed. They are in charge of teaching that dorm's members in order to help them advance to the next. In order to advance, a dorm member's leader/teacher must give their approval once they feel that member is ready to advance. You cannot advance from Obelisk through this method.

For the most part I believe I've summarized everything, although some is speculation.

Suggestion - ABD placement is only after these prerequisites are met in this order:

- You have been an active Obelisk member for at least 6 months.
- You have placed in the top 3 of a major tournament.
- You have been given approval by the Obelisk Leader/Teacher.
- You have passed the Graduation Exam. (Not a thing at this moment, but I'm sure one could be put together)

more_horiz
Pretty much what PowerNova said, so I guess I explained effectively.

more_horiz
Cicadas have small brains, don't pick up on him guys Duel Academy Advancement System 1151057309

more_horiz
Wow, this is huge news.

more_horiz
Why does "Staff Applications Open!" link opens this topic?

more_horiz
Was kind of wondering this also. Shouldn't the other threads be it?

http://www.duelacademy.net/t35797-new-staff-position-tester
http://www.duelacademy.net/t35798-new-staff-position-leader-teacher

more_horiz
this is not live yet? or is it?

more_horiz
I am currently working on Slifer's, so bear with me. I will have it up in the dorm by the end of the week, possibly sooner.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply