Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKingdom Hearts EmptyKingdom Hearts

more_horiz
Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to come out early next year which is pretty cool because we can FINALLY find out how its going to end. The whole series is pretty complicated which is one of the reasons I love it! :3
I really enjoy a game with a thick storyline. And Yoko Shimomura really outdoes herself with the soundtrack which absolutely sums up what a soundtrack is supposed to do for games. I'm positive no one else will share this view on the series and the game play is very repetitive which is typical for an RPG but it would be nice to get a discussion going on this and I know quite a bit about it and I have a few theories as to how the finale is going to play out. Plus, it would be kind of cool to hear other people's opinions and ideas about it and stuff like that.

descriptionKingdom Hearts EmptyRe: Kingdom Hearts

more_horiz
sucks that i wont be able to play it tho

more_horiz
Finally man! Finally. Been waiting for awhile now and I still intend to play the only part that I didn't play yet (BbS), yet it's finally coming out. I really hope Kairi is going to do some battlin cus until now she've been too much of a less important character. But as she didn't even show on 3D I'm skeptical that she'll even have a huge role on KH3 =/

more_horiz
Kairi is one of the 7 keyblade weilders... she will have a part

more_horiz
Yes that's true, but it doesn't mean you'll be able to play with her =/

more_horiz
Well, actually, you might be able to play as her. As we all know she is one of the Princesses of heart meaning that she cannot be influenced by darkness. Which means she is definitely going to be one of the keyblade wielders going to go to the realm of darkness in the next game to get Aqua from the dark margin where she is waiting for someone to save her (typical damsel in distress).

more_horiz
KH3 is coming next year!?! O.o I need to hurry up and play all the other KH games in order but that would require me to get Re:Coded, Chain of Memories, and BBS.. I hope I can get them all

more_horiz
Re:Coded isn't actually all that important. It's the only KH game that seemingly has nothing to do with the main story as of yet but Dream Drop Distance alluded that there may be some importance to it later on but I don't see that happening for KH3. Mind you, Tetsuya Nomura has said that he intends to continue KH after the Xehanort Saga is over so we might find some importance in some of the later games which may or may not actually come out.
Chain of Memories is relatively important, but you can play that on a GBA emulator or on KH 1.5 (which also has clips from 358/2 days if you haven't played that).
Birth By Sleep is absolutely crucial though and if you get it I would suggest getting Final Mix because then you can try take on the Hunter of the Dark which is a fun fight as well as Monstro, the Armour of the Master and No Heart (Xehanort's armour). All four of these special fights are obviously difficult but when it comes to games like this, my moto is "The fun is in the challenge!" :3

more_horiz
Hope you are right about Kairi, even thought I'm not optimistic.

more_horiz
So am I actually, it would be cool to play as someone other than characters as stupid as Sora (everyone knows it) for once. Plus, the damsel in distress saving another damsel in distress scenario is very uncommon so it'll be pretty interesting. Speaking of stupid characters, why is it that Nomura always seems to create main characters for his games that always are just whiny dumb-butts? i.e Tidus (FFX) Sora, Roxas, etc. (KH) and - unfortunately - Cloud becomes one in Advent Children and so on. And it always takes the girls they are trying to save to whip them into shape. Does anyone else see the trend?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply