Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGuardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation EmptyGuardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation

more_horiz
There are 2 reasons why I'm doing this thread. 1 is that I think ALL cards in the game have some use (Except cards like Morinphen. Those cards basically troll the opponent.). The other is that everyone has a favorite card but don't know how to use it to the fullest. Well, Thats the complete purpose of my forum series. Let's begin with a basic but normally overlooked card

Spoiler :

I shouldnt even mention why its overlooked. But I will. It gives you -1 advantage

So what's the use? MANY

here are the decks that can use this card in brief

Spoiler :

One thing pros should note is the returning to the hand part. This is actually what makes it superior to Reborn sometimes, as you can easily retrieve chaos Monsters like Luster Soldier, and then dump a fodder for its summoning. The above tactic makes reincarnation shine in Twilight decks, but thats not all it does for it. You can (by luck) mill a useful monster to the grave then add it to your hand.

For example:

Guardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation 300px-CardTrooper-BP01-EN-C-1E

MILLS

Guardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation 300px-BlackLusterSoldierEnvoyoftheBeginning-LCYW-EN-ScR-1E

and 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster. Opponents laughs at milled Soldier

and then...

Guardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation 300px-MonsterReincarnation-LCYW-EN-R-1E

add Soldier to hand and summon it. Opponent swears ("FUUUUUUUUUUUU....!") TROLOLOL

Reincarnation really helps you in such a way

For other decks, you can still rely on the cost discarding for Fableds, as they, unlike DWs, can be activated even as a cost. Fabled and Scrap Decks also benefit by makin use of both discarding and returning simulatneously. Scrap beast can be dumped for chimera, then chinera can summon beast again for a powerful Scrap Synchro. Fabled monsters also can send THEMSELVES to the grave as well. For Pure Lightsworn Decks, although you'll rarely benefit from the cost, have more room for self millers, and therefore, gives you more monsters to choose from, including the Nomi trump card Judgement Dragon, who works well with BOTH reincarnation's cost and effect

That's all for now! I hope you won't this misleading, rather as helpful as possible!

descriptionGuardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation EmptyRe: Guardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation

more_horiz
Best use in definitely in decks with lots of big monsters in the grave - typically Lightsworn decks. Allows you to search out Gorz, BLS, Judgment Dragon, CS, or a Lightray monster, any of which have awesome ATK and can come out to the field immediately to do some lovely clearing and sweeping.

descriptionGuardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation EmptyRe: Guardmaster's Single Card Tactics #1: Monnster Reincarnation

more_horiz
My Chaos Sorcerer, that beloved card, has saved my life more times than I've had games. Monster Reincarnation is that perfect draw for when he's finally taken down and out of the game. You can also summon him to tribute summon to Reincarnation him to summon him again.

Or Syncro summon, if you're into that, which you should be. Bring out an Arcanite Magician and Chaos in one turn, that field be clear.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply