Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

+11
SeaStorm
Kira Amadeus
Unkown
Techo
Epee
kyosuke kiryu
Pilover
firestorm
FenixFX
Italiano
Nekofjung
15 posters

descriptionTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) - Page 2 EmptyTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Rules:

Match Duels
Side Decks allowed
September Ban List

Additional Ban List:
No Dark monsters
No Light monsters

To compete, you MUST join the following ham network:

Ham: NeutralF
Pass: DAftw

Round 1 Over. People advancing are: Epee, nekofjung, hamouda, Italiano, ChazzPrinceton, FenixFX, Techo, and Unkown.

Round 2 Over. People advancing are: nekofjung, Italiano, FenixFX, and Techo.

Well, I'm going to keep this tournament on
schedule. Group 2 may not have completed all their duels, but at least
some duels have been completed and that's enough to choose the top 2
from the group: nekofjung and Italiano. Sorry Unkown, but had you shown
me PM's or messages or something that you had sent to Italiano without
him returning them, or an attempt to set up an exact time to play,
things may have been different.

For Group 1, this is a bit
tougher since not a single match was played (wtf is up with people who
join tournies and then go inactive??). Anyway, I've seen posts from
FenixFX and Techo and haven't seen anything from Chazz or Epee, so
FenixFX and Techo have proved to be the least inactive and will
therefore advance.

Round 3 is over. Techo and FenixFX will duel for 1st and 2nd place. nekofjung and Italiano will duel for 3rd and 4th place.

Italiano vs Techo
nekofjung vs FenixFX

For the Final Round, the rules will be:

No LIGHT monsters
No DARK monsters
An EQUAL number of WIND, EARTH, FIRE, and WATER monsters. This means your number of monsters in your deck will be some multiple of 4 (8,12,16,20,24). If you have 20 monsters in your deck, then you need to have 5 EARTH, 5 WIND, 5 FIRE, and 5 WATER monsters. Your forces are now totally neutral!!

The Final Round will end Monday, October 19. Finish your duels by that date!!

Prizes for this tournament are as follows:
1st Place - 1500 DP
2nd Place - 1000 DP
3rd Place - 700 DP
4th Place - 400 DP

Last edited by nekofjung on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 36 times in total

descriptionTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

more_horiz
Lol ya good games, 2-1 in favor of Nekofjung. And ya, second duel was really bad luck for his part. I had a really good time dueling though. I'm so glad that Lights and Darks are banned in this tourney. It makes the tourneys so much fun to play in :D. Nice rules Neko ;D. I"ll try to finish my duel with Epee. Smile

So 2-1 for Neko.

descriptionTournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX)

more_horiz
Group 1:
Chazz Princeton - EARTH
FenixFX - FIRE
Epee - WATER
Techo - WIN
D
Chazz Princeton - EARTH

Group 2:
hamouda - EARTH (1-4)
nekofjung - FIRE (4-2)
Unkown - WATER (1-2)
Italiano - WIND (2-0)
hamouda - EARTH (1-4)

You play the person directly above and below you (that's why 1 person's name will appear twice). Again, these are MATCH DUELS and you cannot use any monsters except ones with your assigned attribute. Side decking allowed and deck changing allowed in between matches.

ROUND 2 END MONDAY, OCTOBER 5!! ANY UNFINISHED DUELS AT THAT TIME WILL NOT BE COUNTED. TOP 2 IN EACH GROUP WILL ADVANCE.

Last edited by nekofjung on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
I beat hamouda 2-1. very good games hamouda. speedy but interesting.

more_horiz
yes, I like it too much those games, despite I lost, I have fun with this deck, unlike with boring gadgets or Stun...
btw, you surprised me neko with this deck xD I never thought that you can use this xD Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) - Page 2 Icon_wink but sometimes, surprising help Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

EDIT: that doesn't mean I won't use gadgets or stun in the 2nd match Razz be prepared to anything

more_horiz
me vs hamouda
2-0 for me,Wind not bad i think.. Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
SHOULD I USE PROHIBITION for this SILLY limited card!!!! I sided 3*wabokus SPECIALLY for this, and I DIDN't draw it... and he.... brain controlling my 4300 ATK monster in the first game and my 3000 ATAk monster in the sezcond one, as neko did!!

loool!!! 5 duels===> 5 times brain control IN A ROW xDDDD I'm goin g crazy

2-0 in italiano's favour xD

despite I'm too disappointed after those lost duels because of brain control... I agree that I liked this tourney... good luck for others in this tourney... Good organization neko Wink I'm happy because DA is going active agin :D

more_horiz
beat Unkown 2-1. Took an annoying amount of good siding to win though. very good games Unkown - you definitely made me earn them.

more_horiz
Really fun duels, good games :D

more_horiz
I'm a bit busy now, can we get our duels at the weekend?

more_horiz
As long as your duels get finished by October 5 I don't care when you do them.

more_horiz
well its 4th now so i decided to post finally ^_^
havent saw eppe from a week
and for chaz i even havent saw him in ham so yeah if someone find me write me

more_horiz
lol..L I think chazz=EJ's little bro ... so... if you see Ej online, you may find chazz too Razz

more_horiz
I really haven't seen epee lately but I'll try to play chazz today.

more_horiz
Unkown,he has been Busy when we had the opportunity to play..
also did not see him connected this last two days.

more_horiz
Well, I never see you on, and I saw you on 1 week ago but I was busy, I think it's our time zones.

more_horiz
No, i don't think the time zone is the problem because there are only 2 hours of difference between your times zones.

Italiano : GMT +1
Unkown : GMT +3 ( Ϩthink )

more_horiz
Well, I'm going to keep this tournament on schedule. Group 2 may not have completed all their duels, but at least some duels have been completed and that's enough to choose the top 2 from the group: nekofjung and Italiano. Sorry Unkown, but had you shown me PM's or messages or something that you had sent to Italiano without him returning them, or an attempt to set up an exact time to play, things may have been different.

For Group 1, this is a bit tougher since not a single match was played (wtf is up with people who join tournies and then go inactive??). Anyway, I've seen posts from FenixFX and Techo and haven't seen anything from Chazz or Epee, so FenixFX and Techo have proved to be the least inactive and will therefore advance.

The rules for these semi-finals are again different from the previous rounds. This time, your deck must include:

1. No DARK monsters
2. No LIGHT monsters
3. At least 3 WATER monsters
4. At least 3 EARTH monsters
5. At least 3 WIND monsters
6. At least 3 FIRE monsters

This is, after all, the tournament of the neutral forces ;D.

Using random.org, the pairings for this round are:

Italiano vs Techo
nekofjung vs FenixFX

Good luck to all of the top 4! ROUND 3 ENDS MONDAY, OCTOBER 12!! FINISH YOUR DUELS BY THAT TIME OR FORFEIT!!

Last edited by nekofjung on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Just a quick update:

To make sure that people are following the deck rules, after each game is decided, the winner must summon to the field cards from his grave, deck, and hand, to prove he/she had 3 WATER, FIRE, EARTH, and WIND monsters in the deck. This needs to be done after each game to insure that the winner also didn't side out necessary monsters. Failure to provide proof that your deck meets the proper specifications is grounds for forfeiting the match. If your opponent does not abide by these rules please send in a screenshot and a list of the cards on his/her field and in his/her grave and if those cards don't meet the specifications your opponent will be DQ'd.

more_horiz
FenixFX vs nekofjung 2-1
GBs fell to my super awesome deck.

more_horiz
k, I lost to FenixFX 1-2. First game he just had godly draws. Second game I squeeked by with a victory, and third game I couldn't get anything worth crap and he got some pretty good stuff to work with. gg's and gl Fenix.

more_horiz
I lost to techo 2-1.
First one my victory came quickly ,seconde was very long he had 600 LP and a small number of cards in both our decks,the effect of raiza was kill me
and the last was good,I did what I could but i lost.
really great playing with you and gl in the final round..

more_horiz
Final Round pairings:

1st and 2nd place:
Techo vs FenixFX

3rd and 4th place:
nekofjung vs Italiano

For the Final Round, the rules will be:

No LIGHT monsters
No DARK monsters
An
EQUAL number of WIND, EARTH, FIRE, and WATER monsters. This means your
number of monsters in your deck will be some multiple of 4
(8,12,16,20,24). If you have 20 monsters in your deck, then you need to
have 5 EARTH, 5 WIND, 5 FIRE, and 5 WATER monsters. Your forces are now
totally neutral!!

The Final Round will end Monday, October 19. Finish your duels by that date!!

more_horiz
I beat Italiano 2-1. A few misplays on his part, but mostly good duels.

TECHO AND FENIXFX!!! GO FINISH YOUR MATCH!!!

more_horiz
No monsters in the 3 duels for the 4 first roudn & i have 20 monsters in my deck,that mean really bad luck on my part
but gg.

more_horiz
Yo techo PM me when we can play.

more_horiz
today is 21 noone dueled why aren't you moving faster maybe you should DQ the inactiv members neko

more_horiz
Kira, it is the final duel. 3rd and 4th place was already decided. The only ones left to duel are Techo and FenixFX for 1st and 2nd place. Since FenixFX has posted and Techo has not, I will call it in favor of FenixFX this Saturday, however I would be really disappointed if the final match of this tournie doesn't end up happening. Very anti-climatic...

more_horiz
FenixFX vs techo 2-1
Nice games, my deck just pwns.

more_horiz
Well ok then. This tournament is officially over!!

4th = Italiano
3rd = nekofjung
2nd = Techo
1st = FenixFX!!!

Gratz to the DP winners and to FenixFX for the overall win!! I'll get the DP out to everyone soon.

more_horiz
(I don't know if we are allowed to say something now, but as long as you didn't lock yet, I think we can)

CONGRATZ FENIX!! WOW!! Finally you did it:
~Dueling Dynasty 2nd place~
~Legendary Tournament 3rd place~
~April Madness Tournament 2nd place~
~Ultimate Overload Championship 2nd place~

finally you could break the curse of the 2nd/3rd place xD now, you will be able to have the 1st place in your sig xD and in addition you are very close to win EJ's tourney... AWESOME FENIX AWESOME

Techo, you lost 3 times 2-0 today, weird xD but it's still a good performance to reach finals of both tournaments...

for neko and ita, it's hard to make top 4 of this hard tournament so, awesome!!

Thanx neko for your awesome tourney and unique rules Tournament of the Neutral Forces (Winner = FenixFX) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum