Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhow to summon c105 Emptyhow to summon c105

more_horiz
hey guys im making a battlin boxer deck and i want to run mutliples of c105 but i need to know if i can just summon it by using my number 105 as its overlay unit like with utopia ray or shark drake or if i have to use the rank up magic cards

descriptionhow to summon c105 EmptyRe: how to summon c105

more_horiz
Rank-Ups.

more_horiz
You need rank-up spells

more_horiz
is there more than one rank up spell and how come you cant summon them like utopia ray and shark drake

more_horiz
necro108 wrote:
is there more than one rank up spell and how come you cant summon them like utopia ray and shark drake

There are more than one rank up spell. The one's that are currently on Dueling Network are:
Rank-Up-Magic - Barian's Force
Rank-Up-Magic - Limited Barian's Force
Rank-Up-Magic - Numeron Force

You should be using Barian's Force or Numeron's Force. They give you advantages, unlike the Limited Barian's Force.

You also cannot summon them like Utopia Ray or Shark Drake Veiss because it does not say so on the card. If a XYZ monster has an alternate XYZ summoning condition, it'll state at the beginning of the card "You can also XYZ summon this card by using ..."

Chaos XYZ would be WAY too good if we didn't need any Rank-Up spells. o.o

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply