Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

And the hardest to summon is...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Danny951
';..;'
Train
LethalAfterBan
Harbinger
Eheroduelist
Mr_Bright5ide
VantageSP
Jaden_Yuki--
Anzo
mimgrim
DesignerDrugs
BlackLeg-Sanji
Exiled
Yubel
19 posters

descriptionAnd the hardest to summon is... EmptyAnd the hardest to summon is...

more_horiz
Alrighty people. Here is a fun idea. We are going to list the hardest freaking monsters to summon in yugioh, then we are going to attempt to make a top 10 list of the hardest monsters to summon.

What we're looking for is cards that have almost prohibitive summoning requirements.

I think this is my submission

And the hardest to summon is... Armitylethechaosphantom091

descriptionAnd the hardest to summon is... EmptyRe: And the hardest to summon is...

more_horiz
And the hardest to summon is... IndexAnd the hardest to summon is... 398px-GenesisStarGodSophia-DT14-JP-DUPR-DT

gg

descriptionAnd the hardest to summon is... EmptyRe: And the hardest to summon is...

more_horiz
Armytile is easy summonable o_o just use lotsa prisma and go

more_horiz
And the hardest to summon is... 300px-YataGarasuRP02-EN-C-UE

Try and summon this ._.

more_horiz
And the hardest to summon is... ExodiaNecrossDR1-EN-SR-UE

now this guy is hard to bring out seeing as you need all 5 exodia peices in grave then you need both this card and contract with exodia in hand .-.

more_horiz
Kuriboh.

more_horiz
Yoh the fire lord. that thing is so hard to get out......

Mostly because i made it up just now....

more_horiz
Larvae Moth or PUGM. Have fun wasting resources protecting you Moth and cocoon!

more_horiz
Gate Guardian? I recall the few times I've used him, he's been extremely difficult to summon.

more_horiz
I'd think that Rainbow Neos is Difficult as HELL to summon,
Unless the entire deck is focused around him xP

I've have a friggin ball and a half trying to summon this guy a large portion of the time, in fact, I took him off my DN deck because I could NEVER draw the right cards at the right time for him. >___<

He wouldn't be so hard to summon if you could sub for Rainbow Dragon like Ehero Neos >_<

And the hardest to summon is... Thumbnail.aspx?q=1624214481291&id=6c294dc8d74797638152d278d23cd77a&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages3.wikia.nocookie.net%2f__cb20081002075127%2fyugioh%2fimages%2f6%2f6e%2fRainbowNeosPTDN-EN-GR-UE

more_horiz
Dragon master knight yo.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:

I've have a friggin ball and a half trying to summon this guy a large portion of the time, in fact, I took him off my DN deck because I could NEVER draw the right cards at the right time for him. >___<

He wouldn't be so hard to summon if you could sub for Rainbow Dragon like Ehero Neos >_<

And the hardest to summon is... Thumbnail.aspx?q=1624214481291&id=6c294dc8d74797638152d278d23cd77a&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages3.wikia.nocookie.net%2f__cb20081002075127%2fyugioh%2fimages%2f6%2f6e%2fRainbowNeosPTDN-EN-GR-UE

ever heard of fusion gate

more_horiz
this bastar is too hard to get, considering its summoning condition is to have 3 others mmonster that requires 3 other monster each to get out (and phantoms wont help)... i just got an awesome conbo that involvews egyptian gods and phantom
And the hardest to summon is... 300px-TheCreatorGodofLightHorakhty-YGOPR-JP-OP

more_horiz
the carousi fighter that rides the endless blue eyes white dragon!
hes really hard to bring out..

and also, the blue eyes shining dragon thing! hahahaha

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:

Rainbow Neos? Lol seriously? I used a normal Neo-Spacian Deck n brought him out in almost every duel

Sophia is has crazy summoning conditions

more_horiz
Gate Guardian I do agree with. Gate and Moth do not have any worth of being summoned. Hora and Rainbow do.

more_horiz
some of the crads people sugested were just sad rainbowneos is not hard to bring out at all you need a e-hero neos or a card that can be considered as E-hero neos (i know aliu can ba one but i dont remember the other one >_<) and either prisma or RD with a poly not really hard just requires a lucky hand :/

as for harb saying dragon master knight are you freaking kidding me? he is easy to bring all you need is a king of the swamop (or any other monster that can work like him) and BLS and a poly in hand or fusion gate rather simple really just requires a bit of a lucky hand like rainbow neos :/

cards that are hard to bring out are cards sophia, korkathay, or even exodia necross (i have a deck thats centered around bringing him out and ive only ever broguht him out once) but rainbow neos and dragon master kngiht are rather easy TBH

more_horiz
Danny951 wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:

Rainbow Neos? Lol seriously? I used a normal Neo-Spacian Deck n brought him out in almost every duel

I put him in my Heroes deck a while back, and I NEVER drew the right combo to summon it when I needed to. I was always stuck with missing a piece.
ex-
Had Rainbow & Polymerization, no Neos or sub
Had Neos(/sub) & poly, no Rainbow
Had Neos, poly, and sub, no Rainbow.
I was like WTF BRO.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Danny951 wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:

I put him in my Heroes deck a while back, and I NEVER drew the right combo to summon it when I needed to. I was always stuck with missing a piece.
ex-
Had Rainbow & Polymerization, no Neos or sub
Had Neos(/sub) & poly, no Rainbow
Had Neos, poly, and sub, no Rainbow.
I was like WTF BRO.
just to mention u cant use a sub to summon this card only with the cards named E-HERO Neos and Rainbow (Dark) Dragon. Unless when u meant sub u meant cards like alius or prisma, but u cant use cards like king of the swamp or mystical sheep etc.

more_horiz
And the hardest to summon is... 300px-DarkSageDOD-NA-ScR-UE

requires dark magician and time wizard on field and require you to win coin toss ._.

more_horiz
The real answer :D in advanced format it would be Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End because you Can't :D LOL like my joke anyway really now I think one of the hardest to summon is... Sorcerer of Dark Magic

more_horiz
if anime cards are allowed then this would be it

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sleeping_Giant_Thud

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:

oh yes i remember this when i watched the episode LOL if anime cards are allowed we might have a winner :D

more_horiz
Atheridis wrote:
mimgrim wrote:

oh yes i remember this when i watched the episode LOL if anime cards are allowed we might have a winner :D

Noone said they aren't allowed cheers

more_horiz
Thud yeah, that is pretty darn hard to summon. Still, Larvae Moth wins for me for real cards.

more_horiz
For real cards, Neos Wiseman for anime The Creator God of Light, Horakhty <- She is teh boss

more_horiz
^ummmm if im not mistaken horkahy is either soon to be realesed in OCG at least or is already out (other wise it wouldnt be on DN) and i looked up on wikia and dint find a anime card of it :/ so i think giant thud still wins XD

more_horiz
Umm it's this:

And the hardest to summon is... 263px-TheCreatorGodofLightHorakhty-YGOPR-JP-OP

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 3 monsters whose original (printed) names are "Obelisk the Tormentor", "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and "Slifer the Sky Dragon", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. The player that Special Summons this card wins the Duel.

more_horiz
yea its not even an anime card :/ (what i got on wikia was OPCG card but definatly not anime) and though it is rather tough no where near as tough as some of the other cards out there (ive seen it come out before) cards like PUGM or gate guardian or anime wise sleeping giant thud are harder then that to bring out ._.

more_horiz
^For this one you must have the 3 gods on the field to summon it, you can't use anything that subs for them, unless there is a way to bring all gods on the field in 1 turn and summon it, it is the hardest monster to summon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply