Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

War of the Numbers - New Domino Tournament #1: Neo Visage

+18
Salader
batcat454
XxTenebraexX
Gremlin
Aznboy789
llVllyth
A k e n o
Zodiac火
LòKóS
Unnefer
bakura normal
ALu
jjh927
Kairi
Placido Le Pwnzor
Azure King
DefinitelyNotXrai
TricksterPDH5
22 posters

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Tournament #1: Neo Visage EmptyWar of the Numbers - New Domino Tournament #1: Neo Visage

more_horiz
This is the sign up for the WotNND "Neo Visage Tournament". Post here with your username, DN AND Devpro name (if applicable), and timezone. Also post whether or not you are fine dueling on Devpro. Additionally, the Neo Visage Tournament has been authorized as an official Duel Academy Tournament, and in addition to this, the winner of the tournament will have their dorm rank upgraded to Ra if it jsut so happens that they are a slifer!

PRIZES:
1st Prize: 500 dp + Userbar + Number 11: Big Eye - usable in WotNND + Dorm Rank Up (Max Ra)
2nd Prize: 400 dp
3rd Prize: 200 dp

Example post:

TricksterPDH5
(DN)TricksterPDH5/(Dev)TricksterPDH5
GMT -4
Will duel on Devpro

Participants :

The tournament is up! Get started with round 1!

Tournament Bracket:

http://challonge.com/neovisagetournament

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 17 times in total

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Tournament #1: Neo Visage EmptyRe: War of the Numbers - New Domino Tournament #1: Neo Visage

more_horiz
XraishionX
DN: XraishionX
Dev: XraishionX
GMT -7
Is able to duel on Devpro. But am I required to turbo duel? This IS in the turbo duel arena, correct?

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Tournament #1: Neo Visage EmptyRe: War of the Numbers - New Domino Tournament #1: Neo Visage

more_horiz
The Turbo Duel Arena has a ground stage, so no, Turbo Duels are not included.

more_horiz
Placido
!!Placido
+2
cant duel on devpro

more_horiz
(DN)needaname or [real]kairi/(Dev)none
GMT -5
no

more_horiz
jjh927
jjh927 (DN) jjh927 (DEV)
GMT 0
Will duel on DEV

more_horiz
ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (DN) / ALuuuuuuuuu (Dev)
GMT +2
Can duel anywhere, I'm perfect.

more_horiz
bakura normal
bakura normal
gmt 0
DN only

more_horiz
Unnefer
Unnefer
Unnefer
DevPro ~ Yes

more_horiz
LOKOS
(DN)LOKOS/(Dev)LOKOS
GMT +2
Devpro, DN, Percy.

more_horiz
Ryoga kamishiro
Eastern
(DN)DarkMenma (Dev)DarkMenma
Can duel on Devpro

more_horiz
Aoi Jet
(DN) Akeno (Dev) FuttBucker
Gmt-5
If the american servers are on, then yes.

more_horiz
llVllyth
(DN)llVllyth/(Dev)llVllyth
GMT -7
Highly prefers devpro

more_horiz
Aznboy789
(DN) Girl you cute
GMT -5
Dn only

more_horiz
do we really have to say our DA names? its right to the left

DN I Rage or I'm a sad panda
Devpro I_Rage

Last edited by Gremlin on Sun May 26, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
XxTenebraexX
(DN)XxTenebraexX/(ygopro)XxTenebraexX
GMT -7
can't duel on Devpro

more_horiz
batcat454
(DN)infernal9 (YGOPRO)RK9
GMT -7
Will duel on DN, probably.

more_horiz
Salader
DN - samj121
GMT+0

more_horiz
I am Frisky Badger everywhere

more_horiz
The tournament is up! Get started with round 1!

Tournament Bracket:

http://challonge.com/neovisagetournament

more_horiz
Good luck everyone

more_horiz
acti post, come JJ, come!!!

more_horiz
Activity post

Never seen my opponent around DA before e.e

more_horiz
Salader, his name is infernal9 if you're wondering.
He's one now

more_horiz
Son of a... Me VS kairi? FIRST ROUND?

more_horiz
Do we post results 'ere?

If so, 2-0 my win.

more_horiz
); oh god i should have used my new OTK instead.
Infernities vs. infernities, with bakura as the winner. :c

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

Is that a compliment or an insult Oh Shit

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

My first match is against Frisky... Then one of you two. -.- Nab, you better win. I'm counting on it.

more_horiz
Get Play my Teacher

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum