Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

War of the Numbers - New Domino Rules *MUST READ*

+4
DefinitelyNotXrai
XxTenebraexX
Placido Le Pwnzor
TricksterPDH5
8 posters

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Rules *MUST READ* EmptyWar of the Numbers - New Domino Rules *MUST READ*

more_horiz
1. Each RPer is only allowed to use the number card they signed up with in an RP duel, unless you have beat another RPer in a duel and were awarded with their number.

All RP duels will be Best 2 out of 3.

3. You may NOT use any decks that are tier 1 or higher, FTK, Mill, Exodia, Burn, Stall, or any of the decks specified below.

4. You
may not influence any character other than your own, without their
permission. This means changing their race, killing them or speaking for
them.

5. Once your character loses their number they are unable
to win numbers from another Character in a duel. However once you obtain
a winning streak of 3 or more duels you can pick another number. Please
keep in mind there are only 3 of each number in existence.

6. You must follow the current banlist in your duels.

7. Please use the posting format that is included below.

8. When you're replying to a post please make sure to include a quote from the character you are interacting with.

If you defeat your opponent with a number card (i.e Utopia attack
finishing life points, Destiny Leo countdown effect) you may give your
character one copy of the chaos number of that card. If the card has
multiple chaos number forms, select one.

10. DevPro turbo duels
will be incorporated. These duels can only take place in the "Turbo Duel
Arena" and "Streets" areas. If you wish to challenge or be challenged
to a turbo duel then you must be signed up for it. Instructions
for how to do this will be on the character creation page. NOTE: The
turbo duel arena can host regular duels as well but streets cannot.

11. Number cards cannot be destroyed by battle, except with another number card.

If you go inactive in the RP for too long a period of time your number(s) will be put up for raffle.

13. Number 11: Big Eye is banned.

14. If challenging someone to a duel, challenge them both in character and in the challenges thread.

15. No god modding. (e.g Mind reading)

16. No destroying areas. You just can't. End of story.

17. No escaping. You can't lose and then escape with your number. If you lose then you lose your number.

18. When a battle is over, if the loser has multiple numbers, the loser has the option to choose which number they give away.

19. TCG/OCG is allowed

20. Up to three copies of a number may be active in the RP at any given time.

21. Only one copy of Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo can be active in the RP at any given time.

Code:

CHARACTER NAME:

SPECIFIED BANNED DECKS :

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Rules *MUST READ* EmptyRe: War of the Numbers - New Domino Rules *MUST READ*

more_horiz
can we bet on 3 numbers if thats all we have ?

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Rules *MUST READ* EmptyRe: War of the Numbers - New Domino Rules *MUST READ*

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
can we bet on 3 numbers if thats all we have ?

If both players agree to these terms then yes.

more_horiz
I know this is a bit off topic, but if i duel my little brother, who's using the same connection as me, will i get banned?

more_horiz
No. But if done repeatedly then yes.

more_horiz
Uhh, i can't find machina on the tier list, and i highly doubt it made it past tier 1 so fast.
What tier is it now?

more_horiz
The tier list's rankings are determined through how often a deck topped a tournament, regionals, or YCS event. If you don't see a certain deck, it means it haven't been winning at tournaments. Tier 1 is the highest. Tier 2 is the second to highest, and etc.

more_horiz
So if an xyz does not have number in it's name can it be used in the extra deck?

more_horiz
It can be used in the extra deck. You can only use Number monsters that you obtained, and the number cards cannot be destroyed by battle unless it's another number.

more_horiz
ok thanks ^^

more_horiz
are otks or potential otks allowed?

more_horiz
I believe OTKs are allowed. Depends if you can manage it with the format we're given.

more_horiz
lost 0-2 vs placido

more_horiz
bakura normal wrote:
lost 0-2 vs placido

You know that you don't post it here baku...

more_horiz
Is it too late to sign up or something? It says that I'm not allowed to claim a "Number" card unless I duel or something, but I apparently don't have permission to access the link.

more_horiz
Atompunk wrote:
Is it too late to sign up or something? It says that I'm not allowed to claim a "Number" card unless I duel or something, but I apparently don't have permission to access the link.

What link? Also, it is not too late to sign up. You can claim a number card through the character creations' area. Read the rules, and read which numbers have been taken. There are only 3 of each number allowed in the RP.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum