Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Discussion EmptyWar of the Numbers - New Domino Discussion

more_horiz
Any questions should be posted here, or you can just discuss...

Numbers that have been claimed (Each number can be claimed 3 times)

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Discussion EmptyRe: War of the Numbers - New Domino Discussion

more_horiz
If we don't use our number in battle(don't have it in our deck), can our opponent take our number anyways?

descriptionWar of the Numbers - New Domino Discussion EmptyRe: War of the Numbers - New Domino Discussion

more_horiz
yes. It's just like wagering money/DP.

more_horiz
And you have to have your starting number in your deck. It's required.

more_horiz
Why is Big Eye banned?

Name one way people can consistently summon it.

And why isn't Volcasaurus Banned? It's 2500 beater who can't be destroyed by battle and has an effect that destroys and inflicts damage. It's obviously the most overpowered number in this RP.

more_horiz
Hmm...Big eye was banned due to requests. However now that I think about it, without E Drags it isn't that OP. As for volcasaurus...Well I'll consider what you've pointed out.

more_horiz
i claim Big eye if it is unbanned

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5 wrote:
Hmm...Big eye was banned due to requests. However now that I think about it, without E Drags it isn't that OP. As for volcasaurus...Well I'll consider what you've pointed out.

It would be unfair to allow the card after most of us have already picked a number. I bet quite a few of us would have liked to pick Big Eye. Also, Volca is already a ingrained part of the RP, and taking it away would also be unfair. As a side note, I have no problem getting over Volca.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum