Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Challenges [War of the Numbers - New Domino]

+13
MC Bonez
jjh927
Placido Le Pwnzor
LòKóS
myfoolstep
Mezumaru
DefinitelyNotXrai
Atticus
mimgrim
Yillion
Kairi
BlackWarGreymon
TricksterPDH5
17 posters

descriptionChallenges [War of the Numbers - New Domino] EmptyChallenges [War of the Numbers - New Domino]

more_horiz
Post here when you challenge someone to a duel in the RP. Also post here when the duel is completed in the same format.

Post format:

Challenger(s): (PlayerA/ PlayerA+PlayerC)
Type of Duel:(Classic/Tag/Turbo)
Participants:(PlayerA vs. PlayerB/ PlayerA+PlayerC vs. PlayerB+PlayerD)
[After Duel]Winner(s):(PlayerA/ PlayerA+PlayerC)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES :

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionChallenges [War of the Numbers - New Domino] EmptyRe: Challenges [War of the Numbers - New Domino]

more_horiz
Challenger(s): TricksterPDH5
Type of Duel: Turbo - Fun Duel
Participants: TricksterPDH5 vs. LOKOS

descriptionChallenges [War of the Numbers - New Domino] EmptyRe: Challenges [War of the Numbers - New Domino]

more_horiz
Challenger(s): Fuwara Miho (me) vs Obito (Placido)
Type of Duel:Classic - duel for number card
Participants: Placido, The Bloody joker
Winner(s): Obito (Placido)

He beated me with his number card. He gets another copy

more_horiz
Challenger(s): (Namine)
Type of Duel:(Classic)
Participants:(Namine vs. Yillion)
[After Duel]Winner(s): Namine/ Kairi

I get Utopia

She surrendered before I could win with direct Volca attack, does that count as win with my number?

https://i.imgur.com/oNqRnNT.png

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
Participants:(Namine vs. Yillion)

I get Utopia

She surrendered before I could win with direct Volca attack, does that count as win with my number?

https://i.imgur.com/oNqRnNT.png

I never thought of a plan for that. Since surrender doesn't fit the role play well, if yillion confirms that you were about to win with your number, then you may get volcasaurus's chaos number.

more_horiz
It doesn;t have a chaos number tho :D

more_horiz
She won before. I just got out when she wanted to finish me with Volca :I Just wanted to troll her a bit.

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
It doesn;t have a chaos number tho :D

Exactly, so it doesn't make much of a difference either way, but for whatever reason you want to count it, I will.

*End of discussion to avoid spamming this thread*

more_horiz
Challenger(s): The Bloody Joker
Type of Duel: Turbo
Participants: TricksterPDH5 vs. The Bloody Joker
Winner: The Bloody Joker

Last edited by TricksterPDH5 on Sun May 12, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Participants:(Namine vs. Mimgrim)

https://i.imgur.com/PUZdOzb.jpg

We have decided that instead of me taking a number, I will give him my useless Utopia and become allies.

more_horiz
Ya e_e

more_horiz
Challenger(s): The Bloody Joker
Type of Duel:Classic (no number yet for me)
Participants: Fuwa Mahiru (Joker) vs Kanata (XrasishionX)
[After Duel]Winner(s):Fuwa Mahiru

more_horiz
Challenger(s): AtticusVL
Type of Duel: Classic
Participants: Atticus Rhodes (AtticusVL) vs. Setan Senna (bakura normal)
[After Duel]Winner(s): Setan Senna

more_horiz
It's Kanato. And confirmed. This is his second duel in a row?

more_horiz
Type of Duel:(Classic) For numbers*
Participants:(Namine vs. Mezuamaru
[After Duel]Winner(s): Mezumaru

*I let her keep her number

more_horiz
Challenger(s): Kaworu Nagisa ( RendusGalybine)
Participants:(Kaworu Nagisa (RendusGalybine) versus (Unnefer) Unnefer
[After Duel]Winner(s): Unnefer

more_horiz
Mimgrim(mimgrim)
Classic
Mimgrim(mimgrim) VS John(LOKOS)
Mimgrim

I won with utopia by the way, https://i.imgur.com/lQatqOc.jpg and would like to claim Number C39: Utopia Ray V.

more_horiz
Do I need to confirm?

more_horiz
Participants:(Namine vs. Kanato)
[After Duel]Winner(s):(Namine)

https://i.imgur.com/fO7mAkL.png

I get Galaxy-eyes Taychon Dragon.

more_horiz
Wind-Ups are the king of tier 2. Confirmed. >.>

more_horiz
Challenger(s): Fuwa Mahiro (me) vs Ryan (Trickster)
Type of Duel:Classic
Participants:TBJ and Trickster
Winner(s): Fuwa Mahiro

more_horiz
Challenger(s): Fuwa Mahiro (me) vs Ryan (Trickster)
Type of Duel:Anime
Participants:TBJ and Trickster
Winner(s): Fuwa Mahiro

more_horiz
Challenger(s): Placido
Type of Duel: Classix
Participants: Placido vs I Rage
Winner(s): Placido

more_horiz
Challenger(s): Placido
Participants: Placido vs Harmonia (Obito vs Linda)
Winner(s): Placido (Obito)

more_horiz
Challenger: Twas TDS who challenged me
Participants: jjh927 (me), TDS
Winner: jjh927 (me)

Number 50 get!

more_horiz
Challenger: Shadox (me)
Type of Duel: Numbers
Participants: Shadox, Ryan (Trickster)
Winner: Ryan

more_horiz
Challenger: Kanato (Me)
Type of Duel: Classic - Trying to get our numbers that we don't have back.
Participants: Kanato vs. Shadox (MC Bonez)
Winner: Kanato
That's my first actual win. ;~;

more_horiz
Sorry for Double Posting (again).

Challenger: Kanato (me)
Type of Duel: Classic - No number taking.
Participants: Kanato vs. Tenebrae (XxTeneBraexX)
Winner: Kanato

Second to third... Please lemme win the next duel.

more_horiz
Challenger: TricksterPDH5 (He challenged me)
Participants: jjh927(me), Trickster_PDH5
Winner: jjh927 (me)

Number 40 get!

(forgot to post this on winning)

more_horiz
Challenger(s): TricksterPDH5, Aoi Jet
Type of Duel: Tag
Participants: Aoi Jet + XraishionX Vs TricksterPDH5 + JJH927
After Duel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum