Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Next Ra Event Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
mimgrim
Jue Viole Grace
Smokey
Anzo
DefinitelyNotXrai
Unnefer
Gremlin
Centrik
Azure King
13 posters

descriptionNext Ra Event Ideas EmptyNext Ra Event Ideas

more_horiz
ok, my Asians Ra Yellow students. i want to hear what YOU want for the next event Ra has. Let's hear 'em!

descriptionNext Ra Event Ideas EmptyRe: Next Ra Event Ideas

more_horiz
Leader vs Students Twisted Evil

Oh god yes >:D

more_horiz
yeah. not happening, Centrik

more_horiz
that would really be unfair since most of the ra students beat wyrm a lot of the time

more_horiz
Tag Team War

more_horiz
Everyone fight H3RO. Or...
Make decks that revolve around the really dumb mega ultra chicken. ;o

more_horiz
Ra Leader forms a team, and Ra co-leader forms a team, then they clash!

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:

haha ;o

make a ra tourney winner get dp, a sig avi and maybe obelisk

more_horiz
Graphic_H3R0 wrote:
XraishionX wrote:

haha ;o

make a ra tourney winner get dp, a sig avi and maybe obelisk

Everyone knows you'd win. ._.

more_horiz
Dormitories Tournaments can't have dorm upgrade as a prize.

more_horiz
Only Slifer Tournaments ;o

more_horiz
Irate wrote:

Only if I make that as a prize ::Monkey14::

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
Irate wrote:

Only if I make that as a prize ::Monkey14::

A fight between Slifies and Chickens in one tournament? Integration! Yellows and Reds can be together. ;D

more_horiz
Here is one I didn't get to use while I was dorm leader:

Ra Dorm Civil War:
The basis of this event would be just like the Civil War - members of the dorm that reside in the Northern States will form one team, and the same applies for the South. In the even the team is uneven, you can choose to allow members from another dorm(s) to join in. If one side is stacked, then just tweak it to make both sides as even as possible skill-wise.

Guidelines & Rules:
- The basic format for this event will be Double Crossfire, TCG/OCG/DNCG? (I will leave this for you to determine Wyrm)
- There are three main roles: 1 General (Leader), 1 Major (Co-Leader), and 1 spy for each side.
- The General is required to pick 1 person from the opposing team whom will serve as a spy. Only the Leader is to know who the spy is for their side. Each General has a 1 battle immunity which if used will place them in the hospital for 1 week. This immunity can either be used on himself, or anyone of his team with the exception of his/her spy. A General can only be taken out by another General or Major who has obtained at least 4 battle victories.
- The Major is responsible for developing a strategy after discussion with the members of their side, and then presenting it to the General for approval. 1 week will be given to do this. He/she is also one of the 2 members who can battle the General (The other being a General). A major can only be taken out by the opposing Genera/Major who has obtained at least 2 battle victories, or by an opposing team member who has obtained 3 battle victories.
- The Spy has a 1 battle immunity, which will be used at any time attempt to take out a member of the opposing team, but it cannot be the General (If Hero is the spy for the South, he is to take out 1 member from the North, the team which he is on originally). If the spy wins his battle, the opponent will defect to the opposing side as will the spy at the same time. If he loses, he will become a member of the side he is spying on; also, he will be placed in the hospital for 1 week.
- In this event, the first time you are beaten you are placed in the hospital for a determined amount of time (I originally set it to 3 days, but that decision is yours Wyrm) during which you cannot war. Obviously if you are beaten twice you are dead.

Win Conditions
- Once everyone is eliminated from one side, the opposing wins.
- If a General is taken out, the opposing side wins.
- If one side manages to place everyone in the hospital on the opposing side at the same time, the General can either forfeit, or go through sudden death. If he loses, then the opposing side wins, regardless of the crossfire count. If the General manages to beat everyone in sudden death, then that Generals' side wins.

This is originally an idea I helped create for the first online academy I ever joined, so all the credit isn't mine, as well as all the guidelines. Since it is originally meant for everyone in an academy to join, I've tweaked some of the guidelines as best possible to fit the amount of members that are in Ra, but feel free to add your touch Wyrm. I didn't list prizes since that is your thing to do as the Leader of Ra. Hope to see something come of this, and if not, oh well.

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:

Ra Dorm Civil War:
The basis of this event would be just like the Civil War - members of the dorm that reside in the Northern States will form one team, and the same applies for the South. In the even the team is uneven, you can choose to allow members from another dorm(s) to join in. If one side is stacked, then just tweak it to make both sides as even as possible skill-wise.

Guidelines & Rules:
- The basic format for this event will be Double Crossfire, TCG/OCG/DNCG? (I will leave this for you to determine Wyrm)
- There are three main roles: 1 General (Leader), 1 Major (Co-Leader), and 1 spy for each side.
- The General is required to pick 1 person from the opposing team whom will serve as a spy. Only the Leader is to know who the spy is for their side. Each General has a 1 battle immunity which if used will place them in the hospital for 1 week. This immunity can either be used on himself, or anyone of his team with the exception of his/her spy. A General can only be taken out by another General or Major who has obtained at least 4 battle victories.
- The Major is responsible for developing a strategy after discussion with the members of their side, and then presenting it to the General for approval. 1 week will be given to do this. He/she is also one of the 2 members who can battle the General (The other being a General). A major can only be taken out by the opposing Genera/Major who has obtained at least 2 battle victories, or by an opposing team member who has obtained 3 battle victories.
- The Spy has a 1 battle immunity, which will be used at any time attempt to take out a member of the opposing team, but it cannot be the General (If Hero is the spy for the South, he is to take out 1 member from the North, the team which he is on originally). If the spy wins his battle, the opponent will defect to the opposing side as will the spy at the same time. If he loses, he will become a member of the side he is spying on; also, he will be placed in the hospital for 1 week.
- In this event, the first time you are beaten you are placed in the hospital for a determined amount of time (I originally set it to 3 days, but that decision is yours Wyrm) during which you cannot war. Obviously if you are beaten twice you are dead.

Win Conditions
- If one side manages to place everyone in the hospital on the opposing side at the same time, the General can either forfeit, or go through sudden death. If he loses, then the opposing side wins, regardless of the crossfire count. If the General manages to beat everyone in sudden death, then that Generals' side wins.

This is originally an idea I helped create for the first online academy I ever joined, so all the credit isn't mine, as well as all the guidelines. Since it is originally meant for everyone in an academy to join, I've tweaked some of the guidelines as best possible to fit the amount of members that are in Ra, but feel free to add your touch Wyrm. I didn't list prizes since that is your thing to do as the Leader of Ra. Hope to see something come of this, and if not, oh well.

I definitely like this idea, but change it to a World War. Not everyone is from the USA. Like Kenon.

I also didn't understand the concept of the spy. He seems to be on the opposing side to kill your own team, and transfer a team to the opposing side. Can you use an extended example? >.>

more_horiz
Well the concept isn't about who is and who isn't from the USA, it's about who's in the Ra dorm :U

It's a Ra dorm civil war theme, I like it personally; it's extremely complicated strategy aside.

more_horiz
I'm on H3RO's side. c: The berserker will kill you all.

more_horiz
Eh not rly liking it, just cause it's really complicated and a little confusing.

I personally want to war the abandoned dark dorm peoplez B| but any dorm war would be great Razz

more_horiz
Yusei/Frisky vs. the World.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
PowerNova wrote:

Ra Dorm Civil War:

Guidelines & Rules:

Win Conditions

I definitely like this idea, but change it to a World War. Not everyone is from the USA. Like Kenon.

I also didn't understand the concept of the spy. He seems to be on the opposing side to kill your own team, and transfer a team to the opposing side. Can you use an extended example? >.>

The theme as Ehero stated is that it is civil war within the Ra dorm. When it comes to dealing with those from different countries, we would determine which team they are on by other means (hemisphere, listing the countries and deciding which side you will be on, etc.)

The Spy is originally on the team he/she is supposed to be on, meaning that since I am from the South, I would be on the South's side. If for instance Frisky, who just so happen to be elected General for the North chose me to be his Spy, I would remain on the South's side, operating normally, but once given the signal I will take someone out on the South's side at Friskys whim. If I take the target out, then that target will defect to the North, and I will return to the North. If I lose, then I will be hospitalized for 1 week, and I will then defect to the South, no longer a Spy but a combatant for the South.

I know it all may seem complicated especially since it's taking a downgrade from being an academy-wide event to just one dorm, but it wouldn't be difficult to do this. If the idea is used, I have no problem helping to run it.

more_horiz
i have a problem with it though... not enough people for it to actually work right

more_horiz
I will be the Robert E. Lee of this event. Better watch out - I'm so happy, it's unbelievable -.

more_horiz
@ Wyrm: True. Oh well, onto the next one. I'm down to war any dorm. As far as something just for Ra, you can go with just about anything. Another thing that comes to mind is maybe something that picks a season (Duelist Kingdom, Gods, Seal of Orichalcos, etc.). Its honestly w/e tho

@ Frisky: lol hell nah

more_horiz
If we're doing this then I'll be the Lincoln of this >.>

....but I still vote for a war vs the abandoned dorms >:3 who's with me?

more_horiz
who here is interested in Unnefer's idea of a tag war?

more_horiz
not rly since we don't all have ygopro .-.

more_horiz
Sabo-Chan wrote:

more_horiz
Sabo-Chan wrote:

Really, it's a small download that hardly takes any time. And you'd be surprised how many people actually downloaded it while DN was down.

more_horiz
well how many ra's have dev?

more_horiz
I think that unnefers idea would be easier to get started and to finish so id go with the tag tournament

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply