ok I don't want this to be viewed as a dice game thread spamming the latest topics.
That being said I do have some ideas.

1. Paths

there are two paths for each class each having a minor effect. obtainable at level 20 they would have the following effects.
You Can Only Choose One.

Sorcerer:
Wild Mage(If you can control your power, then you don't have enough.): All Damage Dealt Is Doubled, But You Roll An Extra Vision Card.
Oracle(I have already seen your death. It is not pretty.): Roll 1 Less Vision Card, And + 20 Damage.
Wizard:
Genius(Amazing, It All Makes Sense Now!): Take Half Damage, Monsters Also Deal Your Damage/10 To The Opponent.
Archmage(I Have Spent My Life Learning This Spell. You Won't Get That Much Time.): +40 Damage,  And Spells Heal Double.
Paladin:
Holy Knight(For The Name Of My God I Strike Thee Down.):Damage Taken Is Not Multiplied, And + 1 To All Rolls Above Seven.
Shining Rider(I The Darkest Moment Our God Will Give Us Strength.):Roll Three Dice Instead Of Two, The Lowest Result Isn't Used.
Acolyte:
Invoker(I Am The Link Between Us And The Gods.):+20 Damage, And Halve All Damage Taken.
Servant(I Exist Only To Spread The Words Of Dice Jar. And I Shall Destroy All Who Oppose Him.): If The First Die Is 6, or 5 and The Second Roll Is 1, or 2 Double Your Damage.
Beastmaster:
Charmer(None Disobey My Will. And Those Who Don't Shall Face My Wrath.): Roll 10 Evolution Cards Instead Of 9.
Druid(All The Land Is Pleased In Me. I Must Ask Why You Contend With Me.): Gain Health Equal To The Damage You Deal.
Bard:
Worldly Voice(The World Dances To The Beat Of My Drum.):You Can Choose Weather Or Not Effects Get Corrupted And Which Effect Get Corrupted.
Soothesong(My Voice Is That Of Angels, Able To Calm The Land, The Sea, And Even The Sky):You Cannot Kill Yourself, If So You Survive With 1 Hp. This Doesn't Work When You Have 1 HP.