Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ideas

+4
Dante
Nekofjung
najex
Assassin
8 posters

descriptionIdeas EmptyIdeas

more_horiz
If you have any idea for an event PM DA's Event Manager - Assassin.

If your idea is good it will be hosted - You might be given the chance to host too - Even if you are not staff.

descriptionIdeas EmptyRe: Ideas

more_horiz
what do you think of this Attribute cup the idee is that each player is only aloud to use one attribute.

rules
a minimum of 20 monsters (to make sure we dont get a burn deck that is only spel and trap)
no banned cards and only 1 limited card
mach (3 games) no side deck
only 1 attribute per player
16 peapel may join this event

this woud be hold at a Specific time (it must be exeptabel for players from all over the word) in a ham that hase been created for the the purpose of this event.
(it woud be fun if the winnar woud win some dp and credit)

I hope me idee will be hosted

more_horiz
najex:
1. It has already been done recently.
2. There is no single time that is good for everyone. You always have to spam things over at least a week because people have lives outside of Yugioh and differing time zones make it very difficult for some people to be online at the same time.
3. Please read the 1st post. PM ideas, don't post them out here.

more_horiz
If there are any more ideas plz name them and i will see what i can do for them if they are good enough, fun and creative.

more_horiz
If you have anny ideeas pm me with it and I'll see what i can do if its good enough i'll talk to the admins about it

more_horiz
I've got one.

A match tournament where every player takes the same extremely flexible meta archetype (as determined by the admins), and you have to use that archetype as part of your deck. At least 1/2 of your monsters must be of that archetype, and at least 4 of your Spells and Traps must be support cards for it. Those cards cannot be side-decked, but every other card in your deck can be side-decked. Sort of like Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror, except more flexible.

more_horiz
I like it I guess don't know what to say but lets wait for other staff to reply

more_horiz
I don't really get it what do you mean, can you please explain better ?

more_horiz
How I understood it:

-Admins pick an archetype
-At least half your monsters must be that archetype and 4+ s/t cards must be support for the archetype (these must be in the main deck)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum