Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: Awards Presentation

+17
LòKóS
Nuran
TDS
trevor3000
mimgrim
Alikaey
DefinitelyNotXrai
Kairi
Sabo-Chan
Lord Damon
Zeox
Judgment Master
Azure King
Centrik
BlackWarGreymon
Jue Viole Grace
Anzo
21 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: Awards Presentation EmptySociety of Light: Awards Presentation

more_horiz
Best way to start this would be by saying how awesome everyone played and how close the war really was, we came down to the last heart of each side, I've never thought that would've happen, not in this universe, that is.

Despite who was the final winner of the event, everyone who did good for his team will be awarded, so don't you worry, If you've done good in this event, you'll be awarded.

Here's a list of Prizes:
- +50 DP for each victory
- +5 DP for each loss
- +1 DP for the lolz of it (for participating)
Victory is when you win a duel, doesn't matter if you are an Enlightened Student or an Ordinary Member.
Loss is for when you lose a duel, doesn't matter if you're an Enlightened Student or an Ordinary Member.
Participating is ONLY for the winner side at the end of the event, if Enlightened Students won the war, each Enlightened Student will gain 1 DP for each victory he/she gained during the event. And if Ordinary Members won the war (the other four dorms), each Ordinary Member will get 1 DP for each victory he/she had during the event.

Top 3 In this Event:
1. The Dark Shadows (Wins: 24 / Loss: 10) +4000 DP
2. Trevor3000 (Wins: 17 / Loss: 2) +3000 DP
3. ! Gianus (Wins: 14 / Loss: Cool +2000 DP

Others scores can be found here:
Spoiler :

Awards:
TDS = Obelisk Blue + 1250 DP (+150 DP Bonus)
Trevor3000 = 850 DP + Ra Yellow Leadership
! Gianus = 710 DP (+150 DP Bonus)
Nobody = +665 DP + Advance to Obelisk Blue
N = +465 DP
Alikaey = +360 DP
Anzo = +365 DP
Placido = +150 DP
Sabo-chan = +180 DP + Advance to Ra Yellow (+150 DP Bonus)
Wyrmking= +100 DP + Advance to Ra Yellow (+150 DP Bonus)
(RPG)Sasuke = +150 DP + Advance to Ra Yellow (+150 DP Bonus)
I Rage= +110 DP + Advance to Ra Yellow (+150 DP Bonus)
Judgment Master = +115 DP + Ra Yellow co-leadership (+150 DP Bonus)
! DMK= +120 DP (+250DP Bonus)
Behemoth = + 55 DP
Mimgrim = +55 DP
Sparda = +55 DP
lMlyth = +55 DP
Archon = +55 DP
Blackleg-Sanji = +60 DP
TheMasterKingz = +65 DP
Cool Ramez = +70 DP
Elane = +70 DP
Graphic_Zero = +50 DP
Fluffytots = +50 DP
Danica = +50
Centric = +50 DP
awesome12345 = +50 DP
~People with 0 wins won't be getting any awards.
(Enlightened members with positive score received +150 DO bonus)

It might be weird why some people go to advance to Ra Yellow with with negative scores, while some didn't. I have my own calculation method, and I know a good player when i see one. I've watched most of these duels, and I don't need a positive score to tell me who's good and who's bad. I believe in a game based around luck, a good player will be able to prove it even if he lacks the final touch, winning.

Congratulations to add of our winners, you'll be receiving your awards in a short time, I'll inform the staff members to do it as soon as they can. If I've miscalculated anything please let me know it.

Last edited by Anzo-sama on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: Awards Presentation EmptyRe: Society of Light: Awards Presentation

more_horiz
Alikaey is Obelisk Blue you funny.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone here.

descriptionSociety of Light: Awards Presentation EmptyRe: Society of Light: Awards Presentation

more_horiz
Acts ov Sin wrote:
Alikaey is Obelisk Blue you funny.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone here.

He got demoted e.e

Congratulations btw

more_horiz
A lot of new ras now. Well have fun. You guys did easier way than me.

more_horiz
That was a typo .-. I just copy/pasta from a place to another so perhaps wasn't paying enough attention.

more_horiz
wish i could have got more duels in but i have been busy and sick... but sweet. i leveled up

more_horiz
both sides were amazing and it was a really fun tourney and competitive made some new friends on it loved it keep up the good work

more_horiz
Did trevor just replace yusei as leader?

more_horiz
Even though i didnt get to play much of duels here, but i really enjoyed the environment and the spark of this tourney, every member was active and doing their best for their team, Congratulations to the wining team! and i loved this!, GOOD JOB PEOPLE!

more_horiz
Society of Light: Awards Presentation 3885698526 BOOYAH! Was a long time coming

Now I'm Raw AND Rah Society of Light: Awards Presentation 2844842765

more_horiz
Yay I'm Obelisk Razz

more_horiz
I'm still in Slifer. ;_; But congrats to those who ranked up and had fun!

more_horiz
Wyrm King can't take participate in Kick-Ass tourny anymore. The final fight will be Akeno vs Aramor.

more_horiz
Congrats, everyone.

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Congrats, everyone.

more_horiz
Panda wrote:
Wyrm King can't take participate in Kick-Ass tourny anymore. The final fight will be Akeno vs Aramor.

You're high?

more_horiz
Not rly a big deal ,but just saying I was 17-1 not 17-2.

more_horiz
Guys thanks for an awesome was waiting too become to obe for a long time finally happened Razz well guys party at my room oh ya Trevor and Nobody Congrats too both of you you both deserve this and as for the others Congrats guys you earned it Smile

more_horiz
DA last heart should have been mine Sad

more_horiz
They would lose it too.

more_horiz
Anzo-sama wrote:
They would lose it too.

Anzo always speaks the truth xD

more_horiz
Panda wrote:

No. It is not fair to kick off a finalist e.e

more_horiz
Wyrm said that hours ago.

Well bettee hope for Akeno :D

more_horiz
He should continue, Ijs.

more_horiz
Anzo-sama wrote:
They would lose it too.

but ur a bad player :O

more_horiz
jelly

more_horiz
Congratulations everybody Wink

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:

Nothing to congratulate here. Most of them got Upgrade for nothing.

more_horiz
So mean Sad

I worked hard D:

I beat the ppl who beat nabs but tried to avoid beating nabs D:

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
LOKOS wrote:

Nothing to congratulate here. Most of them got Upgrade for nothing.

Upgrade with eases. Somehow I follow Sanji a little bit.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum