Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWorld Cup: Presentation of Awards EmptyWorld Cup: Presentation of Awards

more_horiz
With that, one of the most successful events in months at Duel Academy has come to a close. The World Championship was supposed to have a stage of play where there was knockout rounds, but with 5 players left, I believed that a group stage was necessary to complete the event. It gave everyone a fair shot at winning, by reducing variance.

Starting in 5th spot, we have Train Hardnett, who earns 12,500 DPs for his efforts!

In a first for a tournament, we have a three way tie for second place with two wins each! As such, both Nuran and Phoenix Wright will be joining the ABDL, Faervel will move to Ra and DPs will be awarded as follows:

Faervel and Nuran will each receive 21,000 DPs, and Phoenix Wright will receive 22,000 DPs for surviving Redemption Island. Plus every member of the US, Iranian and England teams will receive bonus DPs of 2500!

Finally, our winner of the event is Psychoturtle! I already moved him up to Abandoned Dark League because he won all four of his matches, but he will also receive 45000 DPs!

Thanks for playing, I'll work on some of the kinks and hopefully in a year or so we'll revisit this sort of event!

--Jin

descriptionWorld Cup: Presentation of Awards EmptyRe: World Cup: Presentation of Awards

more_horiz
Psychoturtle won something, is this even possible  ::Monkey47::

descriptionWorld Cup: Presentation of Awards EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Slonaka wrote:
Psychoturtle won something, is this even possible  ::Monkey47::

you are surprised because I never participated in DA events, I was just lurking the forums for years.... I don't often participate because I don't feel like checking deadlines and matchups but that changed recently Wink

descriptionWorld Cup: Presentation of Awards EmptyRe: World Cup: Presentation of Awards

more_horiz
Congratz Turtle on getting 1st place! cheers
Congratz Nuran and  jjh on getting ABD cheers
Congratz Train on making it to top 5! cheers 
Congratz everyone! cheers
Congratz Yellow me! cheers

more_horiz
gratz all

more_horiz
congratz fae World Cup: Presentation of Awards 1174271126

more_horiz
lel i'd like to thank soul charge for helping me and fucking me

more_horiz
DPs, DPs everywhere. Gratz everyone.

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
lel i'd like to thank soul charge for helping me and fucking me

I think soul charge politely fucked everyone I played against

more_horiz
Order of Chaos wrote:
congratz fae World Cup: Presentation of Awards 1174271126

Oh thanks Smile

more_horiz
Congrats to all. Y'all deserved it.

more_horiz
Congratulations everyone.

more_horiz
A well deserved congratulations to our winners! :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply