Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCurse of the undead EmptyCurse of the undead

more_horiz
Well first time experiencing zombies outside KCVDS...I went trying something new other than builds i see.Anyway here's my outcome (Not tested Yet)

Monsters (20):
Chaos Sorcerer
Cyber Dragon
Dark Armed Dragon
Dimensional Alchemist
Dimensional Alchemist
Goblin Zombie
Goblin Zombie
Krebons
Krebons
Mezuki
Plaguespreader Zombie
Pyramid Turtle
Pyramid Turtle
Ryko,Lightsworn Hunter
Ryko,Lightsworn Hunter
Zombie Master
Zombie Master
Zombie Master

Spells (13)
Allure of Darkness
Allure of Darkness
Book of Life
Book of Life
Brain Control
Card of Safe Return
Creature Swap
Creature Swap
Emergency Teleport
Heavy Storm
Mind Control
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (7)
Bottomless Traphole
Bottomless Traphole
Mirror Force
Threatening Roar
Threatening Roar
Threatening Roar
Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck (15)
Arcanite Magician
Arcanite Magician
Colossal Fighter
Dark Strike Fighter
Dark Strike Fighter
Doom Kaiser Dragon
Gaia Knight
Goyo Guardian
Iron Chain Dragon
Magical Android
Red Dragon Archfiend
Revived King Da Hes
Stardust Dragon
Stardust Dragon

R/F Showing reasons please Smile

descriptionCurse of the undead EmptyRe: Curse of the undead

more_horiz
Ok, let's get to work.

-2 Dimensional Alchemist (Burial from a Different Dimension doesn't use up your summon, and 20 monsters is just too much for Zombies.
-1 Cyber Dragon (Zombies have tons of ways to swarm and simply don't need him)
-1 Chaos Sorcerer (Just not needed in general. Ryko is there to help put zombies in the grave while providing extra control)
-1 Brain Control (Mind Control is just better since it can take face down monsters. No other reason nowadays to take monsters except to sync them unless you are using Monarchs)
-1 Threatening Roar (No reason to ever run more than 2 mained. You side in a 3rd only if you're facing GB)

+3 Solemn Judgment (and I never want to see you make a deck again that doesn't have these!! . . . unless you're playing with a Psychic deck)
+1 Mind Control (in place of Brain Control)
+2 Burial from a Different Dimension (gets back Plaguespreader, Mezuki, and stuff that DAD sent)

Now for your Extra deck there are some other fixes that need to be made (also, you only have 14 cards in there right now):

-1 Arcanite Magician (you don't have any Spellcasters, so the only way to summon is via Mind Control and Monster Reborn. Only use 1)
-1 Iron Chain Dragon (better to have a 2nd Ha Des, btw Ha Des combined is Hades. Stop making silly spelling errors Mr. Da Hes -.-)

+1 Revived King Ha Des
+1 Thought Ruler Archfiend (useful in the right situation, when you wanna be able to negate stuff, but need more than the 2500 ATK from Stardust, or if you just need an LP boost)
+1 Magical Android (your only tuner is level 2. you need at least 1 level 5 synchro and this is the best 1 out there)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply