Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionForest of the Undead EmptyForest of the Undead

more_horiz
Forest of the Undead 33a8f37

This deck has provided interesting results, when setup right it is almost impossible to stop the loops in this deck. Anyways, The idea is to have at least 2 green's out of the deck and a possum at least, maybe a yellow in the hand, so that anytime anything is destroyed either by battle or by effect u can mob your opponent with the baboons. the main combo is with Possum and green baboon, possum kills itself, summon baboon, and now u have a loop. The other monsters provide the muscle power of defending and getting other monsters on the field or hand so you rarely ever loose field presence, plus with the field spell the baboons getting overrun is rarely a problem as by the time i play my field spell i have enough monsters in the grave to boost my baboons over 3000.

The one concern here I have is the miracle synchro fusion, I have yet to summon my fusion but although it is possible, It doesn't seem I would have any chance with the speed of this deck. This deck is more control over explosive plays so it would be hard to get enough monsters for both synchros in order to fuse. Naturia beast is a big + since its a beast + spell lockdown.

any suggestions would be great.

descriptionForest of the Undead EmptyRe: Forest of the Undead

more_horiz
/bumpity bump

more_horiz
bump.

more_horiz
lol,bumpity bump bump

more_horiz