Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Gathering Of Heroes - Index EmptyThe Gathering Of Heroes - Index

more_horiz
I will post all of my chapters in this topic and update it every other day. So without further a do, here is chapter 1 Smile

Season 1
Chapter 1: The New Student
Chapter 2: Arrival and Surprise Tests
Chapter 3: The Duel and Takeshi opens up
Chapter 4: Girl Troubles
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:

I decided to upload the doc file to another website because the forum doesn't have the functions that I need. (I hope that's alright)

Comments and Reviews would be greatly appreciated and stay tuned for the next episodes.

Last edited by TheBlackDuelist on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionThe Gathering Of Heroes - Index EmptyRe: The Gathering Of Heroes - Index

more_horiz
A nice story :D
I want to see all the faces not Ikki, the girl, and the teacher.
You need to finish this (don't dare to quit)!

descriptionThe Gathering Of Heroes - Index EmptyRe: The Gathering Of Heroes - Index

more_horiz
Updated Chapter 3 Smile

more_horiz
Waiting for chapter 4
And Ikki's face :I

more_horiz
^ You like Air Gear?

more_horiz
I like Air Gear.

more_horiz
Yay you are my bro from now on!

more_horiz
when is the manga and anime series coming out? xD The Gathering Of Heroes - Index 3147896512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply