Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Gathering Of Heroes Trailer EmptyThe Gathering Of Heroes Trailer

more_horiz
Hey Duel Academy, This is a fan fiction I've recently started about TWA academy. Now I plan on adding Duel Academy as well to be rivals for the protagonists. This is a trailer I've made to give a little preview of what's coming, I've already finished the plot and so you can expect the first chapter by Monday.

I plan on making the first season 20 chapters long. The setting takes place at Toon World Academy where our protagonist, Ryu Mikigami attends and meets new friends tries to save the world from the legendary dragon cards. There are some references to GX but it's mostly original Razz

Enjoy:

I hope it's okay that I post a fan fiction about another academy here Crying or Very sad

If you like it, well thanks....if you didn't.....aw well Sad

descriptionThe Gathering Of Heroes Trailer EmptyRe: The Gathering Of Heroes Trailer

more_horiz
Interesting use of graphical effects and such.

Looks like it may be interesting.

Also looks like you ripped off my name for your celestial moon dragon.

Naito changed to Navito

Moon = Night

Naito means Night in Japanese

Not judging or anything. Just saying

descriptionThe Gathering Of Heroes Trailer EmptyRe: The Gathering Of Heroes Trailer

more_horiz
^ Thanks for the response.

Wow I had absolutely no idea that your name was related to that lol. I just randomly thought up a name that suited the picture of the card, what a coincidence.

I just hope that others feel the same way about it Smile

more_horiz
The irony. XD

more_horiz
Very good trailer
I want to see Itsuki Minami (guy from Air Gear) in a duel Razz

more_horiz
^ Aha thanks, I'll try to get him some good screen time

more_horiz
Lawlz Ikki (John Minami) is my character in the story The Gathering Of Heroes Trailer 3974120512

more_horiz
Yup Smile Great news as well, I just finished writing out the plot for season 1. I'll have the first chapter probably up by tomorrow if I'm lucky.

more_horiz
u.u whats next Drawings xD

more_horiz
xD I wish, but I'll keep it at writing for now

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply