Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Gathering of the Veterans Tournament at DHQ

+5
jovanturner123
Train Heartnet
FenixFX
darkness evil
Amy Kool
9 posters

descriptionGathering of the Veterans Tournament at DHQ EmptyGathering of the Veterans Tournament at DHQ

more_horiz
When KC died, many well known players were torn apart and went different paths, some joining other sites like DN, some stopped playing forever, some continued playing in rl, some don't know where they belong now, staying in the middle of nowhere. Now its their chance to connect again because Duelist Headquarters is announcing Gathering of the Veterans Tournament, inviting all old KC veterans to join it and have fun like in old times when KC was alive.

If you are KC veteran, don't miss this chance, register there and have fun in the tournament which is made to bring back old faces together at one place. Just remember to use your old KC username so that they can recognize you.

http://duelisthq.site90.com/forum/

descriptionGathering of the Veterans Tournament at DHQ EmptyRe: Gathering of the Veterans Tournament at DHQ

more_horiz
P.S if u werent in KC and we think ur gd enough u will receive a personal invitation to Join Razz because we only want good cool people and no trolls :D

descriptionGathering of the Veterans Tournament at DHQ EmptyRe: Gathering of the Veterans Tournament at DHQ

more_horiz
Nice idea, I'll pass though.

more_horiz
Just join the site then dont have to join the tourney

more_horiz
I guess Imma vet.

btw

long time no see fenix

more_horiz
sorry for dbl post but can someone activate my account

more_horiz
Sure i will just try not to spam :D

more_horiz
I am a member for some months now (of improving the site cuz it was shut down). The idea is good but same as Fenix I will have to pass.

more_horiz
what determines a veteran?

more_horiz
dang i want to join

more_horiz
Damn, Stackz we've been here since 3-4 years so I guess you are vet..

more_horiz
dude were getting too old for this ygo *****...

XD

but I was asking cuz, I didn't know if their view of a vet, was a person that's been around along time or some one that's just popular in the KC community.

more_horiz
Yup lol we had some amazing times to and its getting boring now thats the reason im gathering everyone were all gonna leave soon so why not make the best of it and Fenix u dont have to join the tourney the thing we want is to make Duelist HQ a place like KC was for fun etc so we inviting ppl to join but not anyone Razz so u guys are welcome hope u join will be nice seeing you around

Also if you guys know of anyone good who should be invited PM me and try to get other KC vets to join Razz

more_horiz
here is a list of veterans of KC, if I forgot someone let me know XD

Sam Tisdale
BERKAY
FenixFX
Ryo Bakura
AtLas
yuseifudo33
Kyosuke Kiryu
Ballin1521
Pilover
The_Dutch_ Prince
Supreme_King
Judgment Dragon
kiryu111
.:MUFC: .
Hamouda
svstar34
Xaeryn
TamA
RafaeL
Edward
Flaker
Dr. Jackal
Techo
death- coder
SnakedocLord
Stardust Dragon
Mello
itachi the criminal
Kaizen
Loger0050
RolinRuff
Jin Kazama
Monarch the Legend
Yugi Muto aka Anzo
Niptaker
ArcanaForce0
Novastar
pirateyoshi
Scooh
Willber
Devilman501
Johan
Ieatsuka
KingMP
Omega 6
Joanna18
Amy Cool
Bertha
Xae
Allen aka the biggest troller of KC
JadenYuki1
Headcase
Kingwolfy
Aluuuuuuuuuu
enigma_m7
D.D.Hunter
Designer Drugs
Evil_Bakura
lawliet pancake
Poddy
Joco
Reborn Shadow
Shadow
Placido
DanceJonDance
Pharoh Stem
Ace
Grace

more_horiz
dont think so but how to contact them Razz *Needs help*

more_horiz
yea, it's hard to PM them these days u.u

more_horiz
im 2 young and kewl to be a vet.... but i like the idea - how ever it wont be easy to make it suceed

more_horiz
Yep, fact people are lazy to be active in tournaments of this category.

more_horiz
darkness evil wrote:
dont think so but how to contact them Razz *Needs help*

maybe get there emails from kctau or bctau. and email them or add them on FB

more_horiz
Lol Stackz, I actually don't play anymore, I just come around when I ain't got anything to do.
Onto the main subject: The idea itself seems nice but I doubt it will succeed, I won't join cuz I won't be active so..

more_horiz
ya it will be hard but we can make others join 2 there are a lot of cool good duelist on DN too but the main idea is to make the site a Pro and Asshole free zone

more_horiz
so what happened?

more_horiz
DHQ messed up again, I can't even view the main page

more_horiz
Forget DHQ, thats what happened. I moved my awesome skills in forum designing here.

more_horiz
Back in the day i was a KC King

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Forget DHQ, thats what happened. I moved my awesome skills in forum designing here.

You have the intention to take my Job ? = Perma ban babe.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum