Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

polldo you want chat box displayed on home page?

yes
40%
no
60%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptiondisplay chat box on home page? Emptydisplay chat box on home page?

more_horiz
who wants chat box displayed on home page
or
pop up chat

descriptiondisplay chat box on home page? EmptyRe: display chat box on home page?

more_horiz
A FMChat, or pop-up chat ._., is already added at ze corner e.e ---> Down there <_<

descriptiondisplay chat box on home page? EmptyRe: display chat box on home page?

more_horiz
Chatbox is fine as it is, doesn't need to be changed in my opinion.

more_horiz
What do you mean by home page/pop up chat? theres already a chat in the tiny little corner, which I assume is what you mean by pop up chat.

more_horiz
he probably didn't see it yet.

more_horiz
To see the chatbox you need to be using any browser other than internet explorer.

more_horiz
Just scroll down to the bottom.

more_horiz
As Shane already said we already have this option. To see the chatbox you need to use an internet browser such as google chrome, firefox etc except internet explorer.
The Chat located here on the bottom right looks like this
https://i.imgur.com/L7rsd.png

or use this http://www.duelacademy.net/chatbox/index.forum

Any other questions feel free to pm me or any other staff

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply