Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA Display of Heroic Proportions EmptyA Display of Heroic Proportions

more_horiz
Extra Deck (13):

Heroic Champion - Gandiva x2
Heroic Champion - Excalibur x3
Comics Hero King Arthur x2
Number 39: Utopia x2
Heroic Champion - Kusanagi x1
One-Eyed Skill Gainer x1
Number 54: Lion Heart x1

Monsters (20):
Silver Sentinel x1 (may be replacing this)
Photon Thrasher x3
Heroic Challenger - Double Lance x3
Heroic Challenger - Spartan x3
Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword x2
Heroic Challenger - Swordshield x3
Goblindbergh x3
Heroic Challenger - Ambush Soldier x2

Spells (10):
Heroic Chance x2
Reinforcement of the Army x1
The Warrior Returning Alive x3
Magnum Shield x2
The A. Forces x1
Dark Hole x1

Traps:
Copy Knight x3
Heroic Advance x2
Heroic Retribution Sword x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Waboku x3

I'm trying to keep this all warriors but am open to different ideas... It has been suggested to me to use Naturia synchros which I may be testing soon... Also, Spartan is kind of my favorite so I'd prefer not replacing him if possible lol...

descriptionA Display of Heroic Proportions EmptyRe: A Display of Heroic Proportions

more_horiz
Edit:

+2 Blade Armor Ninja

-1 Silver Sentinel
-1 Heroic Challenger - Spartan
+2 D.D. Assailant

-2 Magnum Shield
+2 mystical Space Typhoon

-3 Waboku
-1 Heroic Retribution Sword
+2 Magic Cylinders
+2 Call of the Haunted

descriptionA Display of Heroic Proportions EmptyRe: A Display of Heroic Proportions

more_horiz
Replace Magic Cylinders with a BTH and a Solemn Warning

more_horiz
That would be useful but I'm not so sure about dropping cylinders as they have saved me and won me many games... i may test your suggestion though

more_horiz
Magic Cylinders are sort of controversial. They are fun to use, but people underestimate them a lot (I should put them up for card appreciation), but they can really hook you up sometimes and win you duels.

I'd remove the A Forces. And there's no reinforcement of the army, that is unsettling.

more_horiz
Reinforcements of the Army is there... I made sure to have that one lol... I have been contemplating removing The A.Forces but I'm not sure what to replace it with. Yugioh.wiki suggests using Ego Boost with the Heroic and I do like that idea... Maybe drop A.Forces and one Warrior Returning Alive for a couple Ego Boosts?

more_horiz
Edit:

+1 Number 16: Shock Master

more_horiz
Edit:

-2 Ambush Soldier
-1 Photon Thrasher
+3 Warrior Lady of the Wasteland

-1 The A. Forces
+1 Pot of Duality

Just another update to the deck... trying something different

more_horiz
Oh yeah! Edit:

-1 Lion Heart
+1 Number 85: Crazy Box

more_horiz
You keep editing without a screenshot, now I don't know how your deck looks like e.e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply