Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChaos Agents EmptyChaos Agents

more_horiz
Chaos Agents NNymJ
Needs some work.

Correct using this format
"-" Take out card
"+"Add card

descriptionChaos Agents EmptyRe: Chaos Agents

more_horiz
2 Kristya will lead to really bad draws sometimes, so run only 1.
Replace her with 1 Genex Ally Birdman.

Compulsory Evacuation Device is better this format then Bottomless.

I would also run Forbidden Lance but you do not have space for it.

Your extra deck needs work, 3 Gachi Gachi is bad, max run 2, otherwise run 1 gachi gachi and 1 Diagusto Phoenix. Your Extra deck needs Sacred Wyvern, Mist Wurm, Gaia Knight.

more_horiz
The thing is, i have made 3 gachi in a game before. I tried running 2 gachi and 1 shining elf but i run out of gachi and when i need it towards the end of the game i can't and have to make shining elf and lose because of that at times. As for the 1 kristya it will be done and bottomless replaced with compulse. The extra deck now is

-Roach
-Utopia
+Mist Wurm
+Sacred Wyvern

I do not like running gaia knight. i would much rather run Sirius the Blue Wolf Star but that is personal preference. Thank you for the deck advice and i will try it out

more_horiz
With Birdman you will make turn 1 Stardust + diagusto phoenix + Kristya and otk, so 3 gach gachi is too much, you do not need to stall >_> The deck is capable of making beatsticks every turn, plus the sh*t load of boss monsters. Gaia Knight is a level 6 2600 beatstick that goes over stardust... yes please.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply