Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChaos Trooper Agents EmptyChaos Trooper Agents

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/wUa2k.png

This time, nice. It works pretty well, i tried it after losing the tournament yesterday. And i think this will work far better than my sanctuary angel deck. Tried it and 3-1 Smile

descriptionChaos Trooper Agents EmptyRe: Chaos Trooper Agents

more_horiz
-1 Duality, -2 Compuls
+1 Venus, +2 Call of the Haunted
I would not run Chaos but people seem to like it so that ^ is best. You should go with Trooper and T-Kings instead. but just my opinion.

more_horiz
Ty. But why, i tried sanctuary build and failed. I get pwned by DWs and Six Sams. Thats really sad. Why -1 Duality? Venus is not that important anyway Neutral.

more_horiz
Fate-- wrote:
Venus is not that important anyway Neutral.

Chaos Trooper Agents Obvious+troll+but+it+sure+gave+me+cancer+anyway+_d88d7ca0734cc51d264e65bbb42ab43b

Quit playing Agents, now.

more_horiz
Your deck lacks Effect Veiler. I would drop starlight and a compuls for two Effect Veilers if I were you.

more_horiz
I use them without trooper.

https://i.imgur.com/3mxJv.png

Im still testing Cards from the sky, and it works pretty well. I use it instead of pod as cards in the sky at least can do sth with those hand shine balls. Anyway you need more cards to move the deck (like cardcar d, cards from the sky or even white elephants gift as a combo with venus) because agents decks need to be fast, and your deck does only include 2 venus (u need 3) and trooper (which btw doesnt always mill what u need) which is not enough. 18 spell and traps is too much in agents i think. It is better to defend them using hand traps like maxx c, veiler and orange. Or you can even use only treacherous trap hole and some spells. Finally, pot of avarice in a chaos agents deck is a problem for hyperion, sorcerer, bls and kristya.

more_horiz
Zepherydax wrote:
Fate-- wrote:
Venus is not that important anyway Neutral.

Chaos Trooper Agents Obvious+troll+but+it+sure+gave+me+cancer+anyway+_d88d7ca0734cc51d264e65bbb42ab43b

Quit playing Agents, now.

This is not worth reporting. It is clearly a joke and people say similar things like this all the time.

@N, We already said that things like this are not worth reporting. Unless someone is clearly trying to offend someone ie. severe cyber bullying or rude language within offensive context, do not press the report button.

more_horiz
Guys abusing the report button is like abusing the Call admin button, soon you will get banned for it.

As for you, say Venus is not important one more time and you are a noob for life

more_horiz
You shld try it before saying it. Anyway, please rate this deck? i tried to make some changes, im still dont get it why to add 3 venus anyway, but i just want to ask, why venus is that important?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply