Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 4 EmptyDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 4

more_horiz
The participant's deck will be posted and a poll will be made so the
community can choose! The winner will get 300 DP! Let's start!

Please read all the rules for this event before entering, they can be found Here

Round 4- This week, the theme will be a new archetype coming out soon...and I want to see how you deck builders do this one!

Make a "Haze-Beasts" Deck Related. With side and Extra Deck

Please read all the rules for this event before entering!

Round 4 will end on Thursday, November 22 at 11:59 PM -05 GMT (maybe a day sooner, or maybe a day later.)

PLEASE SEND ALL DECKLISTS TO ME! Thanks!

Good Luck to All Participants

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 4

more_horiz
Come on guys! Today is the last day...

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 4

more_horiz
Ok i will make that deck when i get home

more_horiz
1 submitted so far! I will close in a few hours before the day ends!

more_horiz
Archon won! His DP were awarded!

https://i.imgur.com/gcR86.png

His decklist.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum