Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 1 EmptyDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 1

more_horiz
Round 1

Theme: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes

The main focus of your deck MUST be Vennominaga, it cannot be a side win condition.

Please read all the rules for this event before entering, they can be found Here

Round 1 will end on Sunday, June 3rd at 12:00am EST

Good Luck to All Participants

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 1 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 1

more_horiz
I will participate!!
and do we just PM you the screen shot?
and can we use OCG/ban cards

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 1 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 1

more_horiz
No banned cards, but everything else is allowed and yea, just pm me the screenshot

more_horiz
i think i am the first aniways already send it to u e_e

more_horiz
I may have little experience with Venom decks, but I will accept this challenge.

more_horiz
Bumping, also, sorry to anyone who attempted to send me their decks, my inbox was full

more_horiz
i have to send u again?

more_horiz
I am joining in Smile

more_horiz
Due to low number of participants, round will be extended until June 6th

more_horiz
ready we are in 7 now?

more_horiz
When's the next competition?

more_horiz
bump lol

more_horiz
i waste like and hour with that deck lol

more_horiz
So.... is there going to be more of these?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum