Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 3 EmptyDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 3

more_horiz
The participant's deck will be posted and a poll will be made so the community can choose! The winner will get 300 DP! Let's start!

Round 3
This week, the theme will be a new archetype coming out soon...and I want to see how you deck builders do this one!

Make a "Fire King" Deck Related. With side and Extra Deck

Please read all the rules for this event before entering!

Round 3 will end on Thursday, November 22 at 11:59 PM -05 GMT

PLEASE SEND ALL DECKLISTS TO ME! Thanks!

Good Luck to All Participants

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 3 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 3

more_horiz
Come on guys! Only 1 deck list has been sent so far. I need 1 more at least for some competition! :D This will end tonight or tomorrow early, so hurry up with the deck lists!

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 3 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 3

more_horiz
Only one deck so far! Come on, more competition. If I don't receive one more deck list then I will give the only participant the DP. This closes in a few hours, deadline today for sure though.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/FSYCB.png

8o8jokrr wins since he is the only one who had a creative mind to make this deck XD 300 DP awarded!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum