Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 2

+3
The_Nameless
Jue Viole Grace
kyosuke kiryu
7 posters

pollVote for the winner of this week!

https://i.imgur.com/Vqm11.png The_Nameless
60%
https://i.imgur.com/K3nZE.png Irate
40%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 2  EmptyDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 2

more_horiz
Hello guys! I am starting up Deck Competitions once again for some easy DP. Don't worry each week I will try to come up with some new idea (keep in mind some ideas may be weird and others might be better) at the beginning of each week. The participant's deck will be posted and a poll will be made so the community can choose! The winner will get 300 DP! Let's start!

Round 2

Let's keep it simple this round.

Make a "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist" Deck Related. With side and Extra Deck
Please read all the rules for this event before entering, they can be found Here

Round 2 will end on Thursday, November 22 at 11:59 PM -05 GMT

Good Luck to All Participants

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 2  EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 2

more_horiz
I'd like to sign up for this.

Deck will be PMd later on today, unable to retrieve my screenshot right now.

descriptionDuel Academy Deck Competition - Round 2  EmptyRe: Duel Academy Deck Competition - Round 2

more_horiz
Signing up.

EDIT: Decklist sent.

more_horiz
Signing up I am.

more_horiz
Cool 3 participants so far. Nice to see it off to a good start! Keep them coming guys!

more_horiz
Decklist Sent.

more_horiz
When will the poll be up?

more_horiz
sign me up

more_horiz
Today, sorry got side tracked with thanksgiving and black Friday shopping lol then have work in the morning so I will post poll by today.

more_horiz
VOTING STARTED! POLL HAS BEEN SET UP!

Start voting please. It will last until Sunday, maybe Monday morning.

@akafila - Sorry bro, did not get your decklist at all. Unless you still want to re-send it, and I will be happy to add your decklist and see if it still gets some votes to win XD

more_horiz
I have this feeling that I'm unable to vote Razz

Good luck to my opponent, we'll see who will win o_O

more_horiz
Few more hours till post is closed. Keep voting guys!

more_horiz
im signing up for this

more_horiz
Please send your deck lists to kiryu, not me.

more_horiz
The_Nameless won! Awarded 300 DP to him. Congratulations! I am a day late, but the next theme will be posted shortly. I expect more competition the upcoming weeks...and please send deck lists to me next time not Exiled! Thanks!

more_horiz
Locked.

Shameless rule-breaking post.

Edit: I'm not actually breaking the rules ._.''

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum