Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Obelisk vs. Slifer War #3

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+28
XonN
Zodiac火
onlyaaron17
Zepherydax
Fefe2931995
Nymphomaniac
BlackXCaliber
Sasori
Archon
bakura normal
Chovy
Endless Sorcerer
Slonaka
L.Lawliet
Juelz Anthony Cruz
AdoAdo
PhantomX
Nuran
Naito Raizu
LegendaryFrost
LòKóS
Julius Marino
Typical Jew™
FluffyTots
The_Nameless
Anzo
Bloody Kiss
Zane Truesdale
32 posters

descriptionObelisk vs. Slifer War #3 - Page 3 EmptyObelisk vs. Slifer War #3

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Rules:
Dueling System:
DN
War Format: Heart Format
Spoiler :

Deck changing after a won match: No
Deck changing after a lost match: Yes
Deadline: 25 days

Obelisk Roster (4 Hearts):
-PhantomX (`PhantomX) Wins: 2 Loses: 0
-! Gianus (![13 spaces]Gianus) Wins: 1 Loses: 3
-Sasori (Xynta) Wins: 0 Loses: 0
-Roronao Zoro (Chove) Wins: 1 Loses: 2
-A Pimp Named Slickback (Germanfan23) Wins: 0 Loses: 1
-Fefe2931995 (Fefe2931995) Wins: 0 Loses: 0
-LegendaryFrost (LegendaryFrost) Wins: 0 Loses: 2

Slifer Roster (8 Hearts):
-L.Lawliet (L.Lawliet) Wins: 2 Loses: 0
-Fevero (Fevero) Wins: 0 Loses: 2
-Bloody Kiss (Bloody Kiss) Wins: 1 Loses: 0
-Slonaka (Slonakaa) Wins: 0 Loses: 0
-BlackXCalibur(Enraged!) Wins: 1 Loses: 0
-Zepherydax (Zepherydax) Wins: 3 Loses: 0
-CM Punk (Bakura Normal) Wins: 0 Loses: 1

Matches:
Roronoa Zoro vs. Bakura Normal = 2-1
PhantomX vs. Fevero = 2-0
LegendaryFrost vs. Bloody Kiss = 0-2
Germish Fan23 vs. L.Lawliet = 1-2
Roronoa Zoro vs. BlackXCalibur = 0-2
Roronoa Zoro vs. Zepherydax = 1-2
PhantomX vs. Fevero = 2-1
LegendaryFrost vs. Zepherydax = 1-2
! Gianus vs. Zepherydax = 1-2
! Gianus vs. Bloody Kiss = 2-1
! Gianus vs. L.Lawliet = 0-2
! Gianus vs. BlackXCalibur = 1-2

Obelisk Prize: 200DP every time you win a match.
Slifer Prize: 350DP every time you win a match. Also, the duelist with the best performance will get a Dorm Upgrade.

Begin.

Last edited by ZaneVL on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 20 times in total

descriptionObelisk vs. Slifer War #3 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Obelisk vs. Slifer War #3

more_horiz
Slifers pwn Obelisk vs. Slifer War #3 - Page 3 1112170017

descriptionObelisk vs. Slifer War #3 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Obelisk vs. Slifer War #3

more_horiz
Indeed... Chove lost twice already, Wut?

more_horiz
My Slifers are not bad. >:
They pr0. <:

more_horiz
Bloody Kiss wrote:
They pr0. <:

That's what you guys are showing us at the moment...
By the way do I get the souls of the losers? Twisted Evil

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
Bloody Kiss wrote:
They pr0. <:

That's what you guys are showing us at the moment...
By the way do I get the souls of the losers? Twisted Evil

What souls? o: I thought Amy takes 'em. :s

more_horiz
If that what she's been telling everyone, you're screwed. I collect all souls, nameless have 1% of'em.

more_horiz
Don't spam this topic people (Anzo). Also, pick up your game Obelisk. This should be a walk in the park.

more_horiz
Why so serious?

more_horiz
When am I not serious.

more_horiz
I understand this is Obeliks vs. Slifers war; however, I'll make it clear, In a way or another, this event is for entertainment, and i have no intentions to make it something drained out of fun, and pure serious.

more_horiz
Me being a serious person has nothing to do with how I intent to manage this event. I don't want people to spam this topic because I have to filter through all this to find the actual matches. You're all welcome to chat about this event in the chatbox or w/e.

more_horiz
I don't want to say this in public, but i'll, you manage this war by selecting the line-up of your team, and giving advises, the event it self isn't only concerned about Obelisks, means it's not your event, you're part of it, still.

more_horiz
Anyway.. you need to update the OP. Zephy beat Chove 2-1.

more_horiz
@Bloody- Done.

@Anzo- I'm not even sure where your post was going. If you're referring to me being bias or w/e, I'm not. Or if you think that I'm assuming too much control over this event, I'm not trying to. As the upkeeper of this event, all I'm asking is to limit the spam. Easy as that.

more_horiz
That's not how you put it, but i'll play along.

I'll reduce my posts in this topic.

more_horiz
can i join this War as a slifer team member ?

more_horiz
Slifers are full, and the event already running.

So, your options is as the following:
1. One of the current members of the Slifer team drop out, and be replaced by you.
2. You wait for the next Dormitories battle, usually, in few weeks after this one is over.

more_horiz
ok !!

i am here for any drop xD

more_horiz
After someone drops-out of the war from the slifers side, the leader of the slifers can pick who to replace him, if he picks you - approve you, then you can play. As for now, stop spamming the thread.

more_horiz
L, stop messing around, and play. =.=

more_horiz
I beat Fevero 2-1, good games.

more_horiz
^

more_horiz
2-1 vs. LegendaryFrost, ggs.
He d/c last game.

more_horiz
Spoiler :

^My hand is stuff didn't know we were usin the gay DC = autoloss rules but still I hope he has a screen just to determine what really could have happened.

more_horiz
DC is always an auto-lose, everywhere ._.

more_horiz
idk why cuz irl sh*t happens, and actually it's not used everywhere. But even so if we have a screen for proof why not use it?

more_horiz
Simply, because you will never know who would misplay and who wouldn't, and who would sack, and who wouldn't.

more_horiz
You must be f*cking joking if you don't see that I did have some form of advantage, idk how at this point in the duel the situation won't even be considered, but w.e. I'll wait for whoever the judge is to make a decision or at least take the time to properly look at the situation.

more_horiz
To clarify, no, I didn't take any screenshot, simply because I don't need it.
You didn't have any advantage. 5 cards (Magician, Rat, next turn MST + Torrential set and Rabbit) vs. 4 cards, so, Idk why you are complaining.
I still don't get where you want to go. You disconnected when neither player had clear advantage.

more_horiz
exactly my point, neither had a clear advantage which technically should be enough grounds for at least a reduel seeing as no one knows which way it could go.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply