Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Obelisk vs. Slifer War #3

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+28
XonN
Zodiac火
onlyaaron17
Zepherydax
Fefe2931995
Nymphomaniac
BlackXCaliber
Sasori
Archon
bakura normal
Chovy
Endless Sorcerer
Slonaka
L.Lawliet
Juelz Anthony Cruz
AdoAdo
PhantomX
Nuran
Naito Raizu
LegendaryFrost
LòKóS
Julius Marino
Typical Jew™
FluffyTots
The_Nameless
Anzo
Bloody Kiss
Zane Truesdale
32 posters

descriptionObelisk vs. Slifer War #3 - Page 6 EmptyObelisk vs. Slifer War #3

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Rules:
Dueling System:
DN
War Format: Heart Format
Spoiler :

Deck changing after a won match: No
Deck changing after a lost match: Yes
Deadline: 25 days

Obelisk Roster (4 Hearts):
-PhantomX (`PhantomX) Wins: 2 Loses: 0
-! Gianus (![13 spaces]Gianus) Wins: 1 Loses: 3
-Sasori (Xynta) Wins: 0 Loses: 0
-Roronao Zoro (Chove) Wins: 1 Loses: 2
-A Pimp Named Slickback (Germanfan23) Wins: 0 Loses: 1
-Fefe2931995 (Fefe2931995) Wins: 0 Loses: 0
-LegendaryFrost (LegendaryFrost) Wins: 0 Loses: 2

Slifer Roster (8 Hearts):
-L.Lawliet (L.Lawliet) Wins: 2 Loses: 0
-Fevero (Fevero) Wins: 0 Loses: 2
-Bloody Kiss (Bloody Kiss) Wins: 1 Loses: 0
-Slonaka (Slonakaa) Wins: 0 Loses: 0
-BlackXCalibur(Enraged!) Wins: 1 Loses: 0
-Zepherydax (Zepherydax) Wins: 3 Loses: 0
-CM Punk (Bakura Normal) Wins: 0 Loses: 1

Matches:
Roronoa Zoro vs. Bakura Normal = 2-1
PhantomX vs. Fevero = 2-0
LegendaryFrost vs. Bloody Kiss = 0-2
Germish Fan23 vs. L.Lawliet = 1-2
Roronoa Zoro vs. BlackXCalibur = 0-2
Roronoa Zoro vs. Zepherydax = 1-2
PhantomX vs. Fevero = 2-1
LegendaryFrost vs. Zepherydax = 1-2
! Gianus vs. Zepherydax = 1-2
! Gianus vs. Bloody Kiss = 2-1
! Gianus vs. L.Lawliet = 0-2
! Gianus vs. BlackXCalibur = 1-2

Obelisk Prize: 200DP every time you win a match.
Slifer Prize: 350DP every time you win a match. Also, the duelist with the best performance will get a Dorm Upgrade.

Begin.

Last edited by ZaneVL on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 20 times in total

descriptionObelisk vs. Slifer War #3 - Page 6 EmptyRe: Obelisk vs. Slifer War #3

more_horiz
I don't mind extending it, however, I haven't gotten any challenges or seen anyone around. So ye.

descriptionObelisk vs. Slifer War #3 - Page 6 EmptyRe: Obelisk vs. Slifer War #3

more_horiz
Bloodie Boi wrote:
I don't mind extending it, however, I haven't gotten any challenges or seen anyone around. So ye.

I did challenge you slonakaa and fevero thought

more_horiz
Fefe2931995 wrote:
Bloodie Boi wrote:

I did challenge you slonakaa and fevero thought

Yea, haha. Once, and I didn't have time.

more_horiz
I don't see the point to extending it. The participants are just too inactive.

more_horiz
Lost 2-1

more_horiz
Fefe2931995 2 Fevero 1
if u dont have problem i do want to extend the death line dont like to loose for inactivity when i am being really active and u slifers can catch me in the afternoons

more_horiz
O.o I lost dem all -_-

more_horiz
Tell me you don't want to overextend it to do this - https://i.imgur.com/DpR4R.png

more_horiz
It's something members don't decide, what ever the reason is, it's up to Zane and BK.

more_horiz
I feel sad for what is going on with this war so I might as well start playing for it. Challenge me when you see me on.

more_horiz
..Why would you play after Zane says that he wants to close this anyway? I thought this was over. If Zane wants to extend it, fine.
But don't go ahead and make your own decisions. That's still up to Zane and me.

more_horiz
If u guys still want to extend, ill be more active, i just hated how this was turning out earlier but i would also hate to see an event go to waste..

more_horiz
We haven't lost yet and Zane can't take such a decision by himself. After all we're the ones who made him a leader.

more_horiz
You're talking as if you want to burden him with your "favor", it's Zane and BK's decision, live with it.

more_horiz
Anzo you make no sense, please stay out of this thread. Why are you the one answering me anyway, do you have anything at all to do with this war?

more_horiz
Sasori wrote:
Anzo you make no sense, please stay out of this thread. Why are you the one answering me anyway, do you have anything at all to do with this war?

Well, you can't talk either, because you have no say in it.

more_horiz
Sasori wrote:

I'm an Admin in case you haven't noticed, i have a saying in everything. It's you who doesn't realize it. Accept it, or leave.

more_horiz
With everything in mind, I'm going to end this event. As I said before, would a Mod/Admin hand out the prizes accordingly.

@Sasori- I see where you're coming from and I do listen to what you and everyone else has to say. Keep in mind I'm doing this with good intentions.

more_horiz
Was going to win but w/e if u want the activity loose dont count on me next time

more_horiz
Fefe2931995 wrote:
Was going to win but w/e if u want the activity loose dont count on me next time
You can count on that. Discussion over.

more_horiz
Well... Good war everyone.

more_horiz
~Locked.

An Admin will revise this war for awards.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply