Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTell us cards u think should be banned/limited/semilimited EmptyTell us cards u think should be banned/limited/semilimited

more_horiz
bec the poll that was made wasnt enough i thought of making that topic well just tell us cards u think it should be limited or unlimited or even banned with acceptable reasons like effect that could be amplified easily
well i start i think Bad reaction to simochi should be semi-limited
1-it has an infinite loop with prime material dragon.
2-burn effect that helps burn decks which are banned in most tourneys.
3-burn effect can be easily achieved.
4-turns costs of some vital cards like upstart goblin and soul taker into more advantage.
EDIT:tell one card then wait 2 ppl to post cards to control this topic or wait 2 days to post another card if 2 ppl didnt post after you.

descriptionTell us cards u think should be banned/limited/semilimited EmptyRe: Tell us cards u think should be banned/limited/semilimited

more_horiz
wat, i dont think bad reaction shud be semi limited, especially in kcvds.

the 1 card that ticks me off in kcvds ban list is bestari being limited. i mean, wtf. its only limited in rl becus of gizzy. it shudnt be in kcvds. which is bull. 2 be honest i think that kcvds shud go by the 2007 ban list. since thats the cards we have up 2.

descriptionTell us cards u think should be banned/limited/semilimited EmptyRe: Tell us cards u think should be banned/limited/semilimited

more_horiz
Theres a sticky topic about this.
Please search before posting.

more_horiz
Neji is right. Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum