Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionwhat are the limitations/banned cards for the test Emptywhat are the limitations/banned cards for the test

more_horiz
who is most qualified to test duelists? when do i qualify for the test? do you guys have duels in RL that i can attend?. ....Sorry if i am ranting but i have alot of questions. At what point am i able to become a more preductive member of DA.
Does the Admin here offer alliances with other clans such as LeagueofLegends(LoL)
www.leagueoflegends.org Anyways i would like to be tested i would like to gain rank and i would like to help out on the site. but i would love to be the best duelist here :D Oh and how do i log my wins and loses?

descriptionwhat are the limitations/banned cards for the test EmptyRe: what are the limitations/banned cards for the test

more_horiz
Time to answer :
All testers are qualified to test you that's why they are ranked testers i am one of them so feel free to join : TIPFS no pass for your test .
We don't have duels for RL this site is based on Kaiba Corporation's Virtual Dueling System AKA KCVDS .
If you want to make allinaces talk to EJ .
About your wins/loss logs that would be updated by Mods after each of your games in BA or SA.
Any more questions would be welcomed but in the Feedback section or PMs .
Locked.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum