Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSeason 5 Elimination Tournament EmptySeason 5 Elimination Tournament

more_horiz
10 days have passed so its time for the tourney :D

Brackets

http://challonge.com/season5tournament

Rules

1. TCG Advanced banlist September 2012.
2. Side decking allowed.
3. Match duels best 2 out of 3.
4. Deck changing after win not allowed.
5. Screen your results just in case problems occur.

Rewards

1st place = 5000 DP, Rank up to Obelisk Blue + League Badge.
2nd place = 3000 DP, Rank up to Ra Yellow
3rd place = 1500 DP, Rank up to Ra Yellow

Good luck and have fun!

descriptionSeason 5 Elimination Tournament EmptyRe: Season 5 Elimination Tournament

more_horiz
I won 2-1 vs Kairi

Season 5 Elimination Tournament X9FR3

sorry for the messy picture, we just threw down all our cards and were talking what ifs after the match

edit: also do we need to send deck list to someone?

descriptionSeason 5 Elimination Tournament EmptyRe: Season 5 Elimination Tournament

more_horiz
ggz :3

more_horiz
I won 2-0 vs fluffy!

more_horiz
GG, daymn wind-ups ._.

more_horiz
Posting for activity.

https://i.imgur.com/QyLOm.png

more_horiz
come on people get these duels done

more_horiz
updated the brackets

twk and psychoturtle were dq'd cuz of inactivity

more_horiz
Won 2-1 against Chovy. Good Games bro. Sacking Like a boss! Guess who just got RA!

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
i beat sweetflying 2-0 ggs man

more_horiz
I guess I don't need to confirm since you're running the tournament but confirmed anyways Razz

more_horiz
Germ Grats bro.

more_horiz
i beat whatup 2-0 ggs man

https://i.imgur.com/pKFHf.png

EDIT: i gave the dp to whatup and myself, im just waiting for the 3rd place match to be played

more_horiz
I beat Chovy 2-0 for the Bronze Match
buts ggs man, those were probably the best duels ive had in a long time

Season 5 Elimination Tournament Fsq2C

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
dp prize awarded to sweetflying

can an admin please award the dorm ups to sweetflying whatup and i

more_horiz
Grats to all them nabs.

more_horiz
jajajajaj Ra Yellow Dorm Leader is now Obelisk, too. I hope you don't mind if I won't put you into Obelisk right now.

Awarding Sweetflying and Whatup the Dorm Upgrades.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply