Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Single Elimination Tournament: Round 2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Frisky Badger
Xxerox
Calz
DarknessRuler
TDS
Train Heartnet
Salader
DarkParadigm
Linda-Senpai
Whatup Nab
BlackWarGreymon
Typical Jew™
Heatnix
Jin Kazama
18 posters

descriptionSingle Elimination Tournament: Round 2 EmptySingle Elimination Tournament: Round 2

more_horiz
I have decided a bracket style tournament is what is best for this. Post results as they come in. Hard rule: I allow 1 week for a match, so get it done.

Unfortunately I can't unpair the rounds and make people play this round because of the number of byes. However, given people like bracket style competition I have made it that way from this point forwards.

Single Elimination Tournament: Round 2 Single12

Report matches in a timely manner please. Anyone who didn't send a decklist has been removed.

descriptionSingle Elimination Tournament: Round 2 EmptyRe: Single Elimination Tournament: Round 2

more_horiz
Dark Paradigm is my opponent. All right, I'll see if I see him around this week.

descriptionSingle Elimination Tournament: Round 2 EmptyRe: Single Elimination Tournament: Round 2

more_horiz
nova pm me or post here what time i can catch you so we can duel

more_horiz
Another free win e.e

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Another free win e.e

more_horiz
never heard of my opponent but activity checkity check check

more_horiz
Heatnix I'm right here :D

more_horiz
I am active, who is Kurpel?

more_horiz
Who the hell is Xxerox?

more_horiz
A slifer Train

more_horiz
Another bye match? um ok so this is the top 16 right?

more_horiz
I messaged my opponent. Hope to get to answer soon

more_horiz
Activity post.

more_horiz
Correct. If you are in the bottom bracket you are in the top 16.

more_horiz
Im xxerox and Kurpel is a friend Razz

more_horiz
Xxerox wrote:
Im xxerox and Kurpel is a friend Razz

Well, make him more active, i need to duel him

more_horiz
am here. saaaabooooo?

more_horiz
Results?

more_horiz
I won against Heatinx 2-0, gg :D

more_horiz
Lost to what's his face dark. With incredibly lucky draws from him. 0-2

more_horiz
This game it's not about luck, it's about trust. Luck happens once, not all the time. And since you don't trust in your luck and draw, you don't get lucky when needed. But if you say it was luck...

more_horiz
Haha... that made me smile. Thanks man.

No, it's all luck. Numbers and probability and you getting the same cards to counter me exactly when needed is not about *your* luck, sorry to say it, it's about *my* bad luck. I have that DN name for a reason you see? hah.

Don't sweat it man, I'm old enough to be at peace with it.

By the way, I never "gg" so don't consider it offensive. It's like "I love you" it's used so much that it's lost it's meaning and I won't be a part of it.

more_horiz
well you know what to think for yourself, but I know that trust and self confidence make a good duelist(and just a duelist i mean they are useful for everywhere) and about the gg no offense taken, that's your way of thinking Smile

more_horiz
DarkParadigm. You're playing Gremlin in the next round.

more_horiz
K cool, so the should i duel him in this week, or after sunday when the other match-ups are declared 2

more_horiz
no sign of my opponent so far

more_horiz
that Xxerox is never on ._.

more_horiz
DarkParadigm wrote:
K cool, so the should i duel him in this week, or after sunday when the other match-ups are declared 2

As soon as you like.

more_horiz
damn cat girl has gone undercover or something. doesnt log on da and cant catch her on dn

more_horiz
My Opponent seems a little inactive https://i.imgur.com/EuzP735.png ,but i PMed him and hopefully i get a response

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply