Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Single Elimination Tournament: Update #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Linda-Senpai
Efane
Typical Jew™
Calz
Salader
Xxerox
Train Heartnet
Whatup Nab
Jin Kazama
13 posters

descriptionSingle Elimination Tournament: Update #1 EmptySingle Elimination Tournament: Update #1

more_horiz
A fewpeople got removed for inactivity, a few people completed matches and I don't want you guys to deal with the mess of the last thread.

Here it is, the updated pairings:

Single Elimination Tournament: Update #1 Single13

As you can see. Gremlin is all the way to the top 8.

Whoever plays Efane gets into the top 8 as well.

Drakhan, Owyeldu, Fedi, Kurpel, Blitzkrieg: all removed and their opponents move on.

I really need those first round matches to finish. Tables 4, 6, 10, 16.

descriptionSingle Elimination Tournament: Update #1 EmptyRe: Single Elimination Tournament: Update #1

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/DgHPDZF.png

Haven't seen Naito for a while I'm active. Hopefully I can duel him e.e cause I wanna duel someone in this tourney e.e

descriptionSingle Elimination Tournament: Update #1 EmptyRe: Single Elimination Tournament: Update #1

more_horiz
Won 2:1 vs Xxerox total backrow war

more_horiz
Yup ^^ i validate your win Smile I'm not mad that you disconnected but i believe you 2-3 sec later when you sayed its DN problems. You didnt let me fix my mistakes :/ But yeah you are right, this is regional and i cant make wrong clics on the small windowses.

more_horiz
Train. You are in the top 8.

more_horiz
Wait so I am dueling Darkness ruler?

Thats like my 3rd touremant duel with him xD

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Wait so I am dueling Darkness ruler?

Thats like my 3rd touremant duel with him xD

Correct.

more_horiz
Didn't get the chance to duel s{ex} Chaos Magician for round 2. Finally caught him online only to find him say https://i.imgur.com/gJQvwvG.png. Wish I could've dueled him. Sorry for turning in the results so late

more_horiz
Inactive as in... this round is a bit inactive. No worries.

Thanks for the post.

more_horiz
So is this a bye for me?

more_horiz
Germanfap23 wrote:
So is this a bye for me?

No nab it's undetermined. People in the last round are playing so you gotta wait.

more_horiz
ban over, no free wins Razz

Last edited by Efane on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
active

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/G1XuxYE.png

nuff said.

more_horiz
2-1 against Naito ggs.

more_horiz
I suck. Stupid E-Drags....

Confirmed.

more_horiz
Efane wrote:
ban over, no free wins Razz

You were banned at the time of your match starting. You are done.

more_horiz
Results recorded up to this point. Apologies for double.

more_horiz
at the time of my match versus thin air started? should have put sum1 vs me and gave him a bye, i would be just fine with that

more_horiz
cant get a hold of my opponent

more_horiz
beat tavo 2-1 gg

more_horiz
Confirm couldnt focus my sister kept tickling me lol

more_horiz
Still active, Messaged Darkness with no response

more_horiz
I'm actually not seeing the pairings for any of the rounds anymore. It shows up then disappears. Sorry that I haven't been online in a while. Sick as a dog mixed in with family business.

EDIT: I have no message in my inbox

Last edited by DarknessRuler on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Sabo is still dead.

more_horiz
DarknessRuler wrote:
I'm actually not seeing the pairings for any of the rounds anymore. It shows up then disappears. Sorry that I haven't been online in a while. Sick as a dog mixed in with family business.

EDIT: I have no message in my inbox

I messaged you on skype. I'll inbox you as well

more_horiz
I won against Darknessruler 2-0

gg

more_horiz
yeah...confirm

more_horiz
Very few updates. Hm.

more_horiz
why wasnt my win updated?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply