Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Season 4 Elimination Tournament

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Frisky Badger
bakura normal
Zeox
Alikaey
trevor3000
Amy Kool
10 posters

descriptionSeason 4 Elimination Tournament EmptySeason 4 Elimination Tournament

more_horiz

Season 4 Elimination Tournament

Brackets

http://challonge.com/season4tournament

Rules

1. TCG Advanced banlist March 2012.
2. Side decking allowed.
3. Match duels best 2 out of 3.
4. Deck changing after win not allowed.
5. Screen your results just in case problems occur.

Rewards

1st place = 5000 DP, Rank up to Obelisk Blue + League Badge.
2nd place = 3000 DP, Rank up to Ra Yellow
3rd place = 1500 DP, Rank up to Ra Yellow

Good luck and have fun!

descriptionSeason 4 Elimination Tournament EmptyRe: Season 4 Elimination Tournament

more_horiz
I beat ali 2-0 ggs.

descriptionSeason 4 Elimination Tournament EmptyRe: Season 4 Elimination Tournament

more_horiz
trevor3000 wrote:
I beat ali 2-0 ggs.

Confirmed.

more_horiz

I won 2-0 against Bakura Normal. GG

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
I'm going to post here for activity.

more_horiz
You people try to finish this as soon as possible. I can't wait for you too much, I'll start new season anyway.

more_horiz
Can't find Twk.

more_horiz
Uuh didnt know this tour is hosted in a place like this sorry for the inconvience will duel asap when i see Frisky around ( Funny how he posts activity post without takin no other actions to get the match done ).

more_horiz
Posting for activity..kind of

Really just bumping so that people will remember to do this, I want my chance to get that league badge >.> because it looks swaggerific.

more_horiz
Yo kids. lets do this. I even got a new Avi, to motivate you. go go go.

more_horiz
Holy *****.. That's so sexy,but still can't find twk -._.- !

more_horiz
Hurry up you nubs............

more_horiz
Round 1 ends in two days.

more_horiz
TWK is here bounce

Always ready bounce

more_horiz
Won against slonaka
2-0

Accept ur loss and move on

more_horiz
Lost 0-2.. I can't belive how much the stupid game hates me.

more_horiz
Travor3000

Where are u ?

more_horiz
Idk if we can play next round yet or can we?

eh ggs I lost 2-1. That 3rd game hand was horrid.Sad

more_horiz
C O N F I R M E D

gg's Travor3000 , I had fun

Thanx for that cheers

more_horiz
won 2-0 that escalated quite fast ;d

more_horiz
Confirmed. All the waiting for a ten minute match xD

more_horiz
Zeox vs Sanji ... come on guys bounce

more_horiz
White knight wants to troll.

more_horiz
2-0 vs Zeox. Nice duels Smile

more_horiz
Confirm GG.

No swag badge Sad

more_horiz
2-1 vs TWK. yay im the new champion Season 4 Elimination Tournament 2966412087

more_horiz
2-1 to Sanjooooo

GG's Dark world rules !!!

more_horiz
Congratulations Sanji. Thank you all for finishing this Wink

Since both Zeox and trevor are already Ra, I'll give em both reward of 1500 DP not to have to duel for 3rd place.

TWK gets 3000 DP.

Sanji gets 5000 DP.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply