Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Billy-Devine
Mystic Chaos
Jue Viole Grace
Alikaey
mystic
Evilpath
Whatup Nab
Eheroduelist
Vector
FluffyTots
14 posters

descriptionFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness - Page 2 EmptyFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness - Page 2 Medium

HEY YALL, WELCOME TO THE FLUFFY DECK HOUSE. I GOT DECKS ON DECKS ON DECKS IT'S LIKE DECKCEPTION UP IN HERE. SO SHOP AROUND TILL YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE.

Archtype decks

75DP - Ally Of Justices
100DP - Blackwings
100DP - CyberDark
250DP - Dark Worlds
150DP - Elemental Heros
75DP - Ancient Gears
175DP - Geargias
100DP - LightSworns
125DP - Madolches
175DP - Six Samurais
100DP - Hunders
100DP - Watt thunder
150DP - DW Fableds

Other Decks

175DP - Chaos Dragons
150DP - Destiny Dragons
125DP - DMG Chaos Casters
100DP - Elemental Sams
125DP - Hero Dragons
125DP - Quasar Synch
125DP - Rabbit Gems
175DP - Rabbit Heros

If you want a deck that is not listed please post what you want specifically. I'm not a pro builder but I'll try my best. Each special order is 200DP.

RULES
If you are unhappy with a deck you purchased please private message me. If it is a small tweak I will be glad to do it. If you don't like the deck at all, I'm sorry, there are no refunds in my shop. If your order isn't completed in 24 hours, please message me. I can't be on here all the time so don't post WHERE IS MY DECK. I will probably cancel your order because I don't liked to be rushed.

I will be adding more decks so watch out for them and also on certain days I'll do special offers and what not.

Shop orders :

Last edited by Fluffytots on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 8 times in total

descriptionFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness - Page 2 EmptyRe: Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

more_horiz
Please don't double post. Check again, I'm sure I sent you the deck.

descriptionFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness - Page 2 EmptyRe: Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

more_horiz
Added Deck: DW fableds

Bumping.

The coding is getting to excessive so give me credit for the rainbow and buy something.

SPECIAL ORDER WEEKEND!

Buy 1 deck Get 1 free.

more_horiz
BBCode is not hard at all v.v

Well...

I'll take Quasar Synchrons and Rabbit Heroes.

more_horiz
Well you know how to do the rainbow and it's getting to there's to much lol.

Which are you paying for?

more_horiz
Obviously the cheaper one u.u

more_horiz
XD, decks sent, awaiting confirmation.

more_horiz
Confirm.

Add your 125 DP, I'll substract them from me right now.

more_horiz
SPECIAL OFFER ENDS TODAY.

HURRY UP AND ORDER.

more_horiz
I just checked my inbox, and its empty.

more_horiz
Deck sent. Awaiting confirmation.

more_horiz
WEEKEND SALE IS OVER.

more_horiz
i think i will buy the Ally Of Justices deck for 75 dp

more_horiz
Deck sent. Awaiting confirmation.

more_horiz
confrimed

more_horiz
Blackwing deck for 100DP please

more_horiz
Deck list sent. Awaiting confirmation and also transfer from Chaos.

more_horiz
Confirmed

more_horiz
DP transferred.

more_horiz
I would like a DMG Chaos Casters deck, if you wouldnt mind.

more_horiz
id like a Cyberdark deck!

more_horiz
My Order:
100DP - Blackwings
100DP - CyberDark
150DP - Elemental Heros
75DP - Ancient Gears
175DP - Chaos Dragons
100DP - Elemental Sams
._. so...yeah. that's all ._.

Last edited by Centrik on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
u.u Cancel My Order Plz

more_horiz
Fortune Lady Hero

200 DP

more_horiz
Jeez, didn't even know this was still open. Can someone lock this, I won't be making decks anymore :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply