Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Billy-Devine
Mystic Chaos
Jue Viole Grace
Alikaey
mystic
Evilpath
Whatup Nab
Eheroduelist
Vector
FluffyTots
14 posters

descriptionFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness EmptyFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

more_horiz
Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness Medium

HEY YALL, WELCOME TO THE FLUFFY DECK HOUSE. I GOT DECKS ON DECKS ON DECKS IT'S LIKE DECKCEPTION UP IN HERE. SO SHOP AROUND TILL YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE.

Archtype decks

75DP - Ally Of Justices
100DP - Blackwings
100DP - CyberDark
250DP - Dark Worlds
150DP - Elemental Heros
75DP - Ancient Gears
175DP - Geargias
100DP - LightSworns
125DP - Madolches
175DP - Six Samurais
100DP - Hunders
100DP - Watt thunder
150DP - DW Fableds

Other Decks

175DP - Chaos Dragons
150DP - Destiny Dragons
125DP - DMG Chaos Casters
100DP - Elemental Sams
125DP - Hero Dragons
125DP - Quasar Synch
125DP - Rabbit Gems
175DP - Rabbit Heros

If you want a deck that is not listed please post what you want specifically. I'm not a pro builder but I'll try my best. Each special order is 200DP.

RULES
If you are unhappy with a deck you purchased please private message me. If it is a small tweak I will be glad to do it. If you don't like the deck at all, I'm sorry, there are no refunds in my shop. If your order isn't completed in 24 hours, please message me. I can't be on here all the time so don't post WHERE IS MY DECK. I will probably cancel your order because I don't liked to be rushed.

I will be adding more decks so watch out for them and also on certain days I'll do special offers and what not.

Shop orders :

Last edited by Fluffytots on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 8 times in total

descriptionFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness EmptyRe: Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

more_horiz
gimmee those blackwing and hunder decks please

descriptionFluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness EmptyRe: Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness

more_horiz
You don't have enough DP for them. You have enough for the hunder deck but not both blackwings and hunders.

more_horiz
blackwing and hunder decks please.

more_horiz
I'll send you the Hunder deck. Once you have enough for the blackwings, I'll send them to you as well.

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
DP transferred.

more_horiz
Dat sexy coding in the letters, I must admit Fluffball I'm impressed :U

Impressed enough to mention it. I'll buy something to make this less spam.

I'll take whatever Elemental HERO based decks you've got.

2-3'll suffice.

Or 1 deck. Whatever works. idc, tbh.

more_horiz
Ill take the Elemental Sams just cause I am in a good mood. Razz JK Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness 2896007000 u fluffy

more_horiz
Decks sent to Ehero and Whatup. Awaiting Confirmation.

more_horiz
le confirmz

more_horiz
Well I can't edit your DP so you'll have to do it for me and you.

more_horiz
I got my deck I transferred the DP as well.

more_horiz
Thank you for shopping here. Come back anytime.

more_horiz
six sam deck please

proof that i will have enough dp

http://www.duelacademy.net/t19967-guardmaster-v-spade

http://www.duelacademy.net/t19966-bloody-kiss-vs-guardmaster

please tell a mod to cash those

more_horiz
So you're at 196DP. Ok I'll send the deck list.

more_horiz
confirmed once i have the dp from my won matches, its ready to transfer

more_horiz
Alright you have the DP now. DP transferred from guard to me. Come back soon!

more_horiz
I would like a blackwing please and thank you. :-)

more_horiz
Deck sent. Awaiting confirmation.

more_horiz
I recieved the deck... thx very much

more_horiz
DP transferred from Evil to me. Please come back anytime.

more_horiz
Dis bump right herz buy from me nao!

more_horiz
how much would a custom deck cost, if i give you a decklist, i have 100 dp, the list id like is below,

if it would be more than 100dp, then could i get a cyberdark deck.

heres the deck:

Monsters:21

1 golden humunculus
3 dd warrior lady
3 dd survivor
2 dd warrior
1 dd assailant (i have only 1)
1 dd scout plane
1 caius the shadow monarch
1 mobius the frost monarch
1 thestalos the firestorm monarch
1 guardian eatos
1 helios
1 bazoo
1 kycoo
1 banisher of radiance
1 gren maju da eiza
1 dimensional alchemist

Spells:13

1 swords of revealing light
2 soul absorbtion
1 chaos zone
2 dimensional fissure
1 united we stand
1 dark hole
1 mystical space typhoon
1 reinforcement of the army
1 lightning vortex
1 heavy storm
1 ddr

Traps:10

1 ceasefire
1 by order of the emperor
1 kunai with chain
2 dd dynamite
1 mirror force
1 zero force
2 macro cosmos
1 bottomless trap hole
1 torrential tribute

Side deck:8

1 gandora dragon of destruction
1 soul release
1 karma cut
1 dark core
1 kuraz the light monarch
1 inferno tempest
1 macro cosmos
1 dd scout plane

more_horiz
Yeah you don't have enough for a custom deck. I'll send you the Cyberdark deck.

more_horiz
I'd like a Special Order: Chaos Dark World Fabled.

-Don't mind whatever ratios you use of DW:Fabled.
-Extra deck should consist of both Synchro and Xyz cards.
-A side deck should be included to counter the current meta.
-Must not exceed 41 cards in the main deck.

If you want more DP for this order, you can just take it from me Fluffy's Deck Shop Of Fluffiness 1429551632.

Me wants to witness yo deck building.

more_horiz
Special Order complete for Ali. He said he would pay all of his DP for it. I'm not sure if he was serious but I'll hear a price.

Also sent Mystic's order.

more_horiz
Confirmed and 870DP transferred.

more_horiz
how do we transfer money, and access the deck?
Thanks for the Deck
-Mystic

more_horiz
im sorry about this double post, it wont happen again, but did you say you already sent the deck to me?
ive checked my inbox, but it is not in there what do i do?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply