1) Competitive level category include: a) Archetype of viable strength within the current ban list and tiers/meta of the current year which may include tiers 0-3 b) they can have a variation of originality if requested but again it will be more emphasized within the competitive category
300 Battle points

2) Original use category include: A) archetype of any year but must be within current ban list B) does not even have been a tier but must still have significant amount of cards within the same grouping
500 Battle points

3) Sentimental deck retrieval include A) the fact that you have an idea of what you used to play but might need to collaborate with me on a new version of it B) just plain replicate it with the knowledge and tools i have to make the deck closest to what it used to be ( no decks that have ever been tiers/meta or competitive level or received any publicity within a competition
100 Battle points

misc: Deck fixes- 250 Battle points

Hey people. A little something about my shop. The rules for each deck making and customization within their respectful categories are all of certain cooperation. Like let's say you want a competitive level deck You pick archetype which must be within a tier list. This is just for the safety and sensibility of your buy. Nobody getting ripped off and no ignorant requests for a competitive level deck by archetype that would be impossible for a 2013 ban list format and winning in a competition.
This deck is made within the weekdays Monday through Friday and done by the end of Friday at eight PM Pacific Time zone. regardless of when you order it.

A deck that is original will just be for fun and still have a change on winning some things but nothing major. You tell me whether you want it aggressive style, balanced style, or defensive play style. This deck will be made starting on Saturday and finishing on the next Sunday at eight PM Pacific time zone . you order it any day and it will take me 8 days to make it starting on the day unless you post your buy later than 5 PM Pacific time zone

The sentimental being the fact of nostalgic purposes and it covers any deck that you made without ever been in a competition of your doing or any other player within Yu-gi-oh. This one requires an actual length and extent of participating conversations between myself and the buyer. Since this will be taking time out of your time it is in fact cut down in time to make it for that person. I will try to make it as short as one day ( if your cooperation is viable to that speedy of a creation of course you talking to me a few hours about it and myself reviewing it and verifying certain things to you and so on and so forth) this will be verified and put into being built earliest at 10 am pacific time zone and finished at 8 pm pacific time zone

Deck fixes will be done starting Friday until Sunday with confirmation of sales and buyer at 12 pm pacific time zone on the first day and finishing at the last day at 8 pm pacific time zone

Last edited by RendusGalybine on Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make it look better was too clunky and update to shop)