Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Maxi50 Deck Force [DECK SHOP] - OPEN

+6
Jadenyuki the opelisk blu
NADZTANK
Lord Itachi
KratoS
Kuuga
Maxi50
10 posters

descriptionMaxi50 Deck Force [DECK SHOP] - OPEN EmptyMaxi50 Deck Force [DECK SHOP] - OPEN

more_horiz
Maxi50 Deck Force

Welcome to my shop, the Maxi50 Deck Force, here I have the top decks of the moment. Here in my shop you have three diferent types of deck quality:

Advenced - Price 300 DP
Competitive - Price 200 DP
Playable - 100 DP

Note: When you request a Advanced deck you can choose it with out extra deck to recive this promoction -50 DP.

And to request a deck you only have to post with this form:

Code:

Deck Name:
Special Resquest: ( 100 DP)

Deck List

Advenced:

-Junk and Debris in Space

-X-saber

-Frog Monarch

-Infernity

-Gladiator Beast Deck

-Naturia Deck

-Quickdraw dandywarrior

-Blackwings

-Plant Synchro

Competitive:

-Heal Burn Deck

-Alchemist Monarchs

-Batteryman OTK Deck

-Fabled Dark World

-Zombie Deck

-Kristya Deck

-Absulute Zero

-Machina Gadgets

Playable:

-Flamvell

-Lightsworn

-Gravekeeper Scraps

Last edited by Maxi50 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 16 times in total

descriptionMaxi50 Deck Force [DECK SHOP] - OPEN EmptyRe: Maxi50 Deck Force [DECK SHOP] - OPEN

more_horiz
Did you buy the Opening a shop item yet?

descriptionMaxi50 Deck Force [DECK SHOP] - OPEN EmptyRe: Maxi50 Deck Force [DECK SHOP] - OPEN

more_horiz
Shop open today, keep logged on to see

more_horiz
shop open and more decks to come

more_horiz
more and more decks to come

more_horiz
why anyone buy me a deck, they are realy good trust me, and please see the promoction, gives you the oprtunity to buy competitive decks for only 150, ONLY 150 for competitive decks

more_horiz
Plant Synchro
and thx

more_horiz
hope you have fun, i already send it to you

more_horiz
i need Flamvell
and thanks

more_horiz
can you make me a B.E.S deck?

more_horiz
request canceled

Last edited by Jadenyuki the opelisk blu on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
canceled

more_horiz
sry of being out for some time but im back sry if you want a deck you can request again and sry

more_horiz
I'll Take A Lightsworn

more_horiz
Cancle That

more_horiz
ill take a machien and what are dp and how do you earn them i just started today

more_horiz
never mind my order

more_horiz
Can you make me X-Sabers ? :D

more_horiz
Cancel

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum