Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEvil Hero Wild Cyclone effect EmptyEvil Hero Wild Cyclone effect

more_horiz
"Elemental HERO Avian" + "Elemental HERO Wildheart"
Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: Destroy all face-down Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

So my question is .... Can mirror force stop Wild cyclone? i think mirror force/magic cylinder is activated during the damage step so .... does mirror force stop him?

descriptionEvil Hero Wild Cyclone effect EmptyRe: Evil Hero Wild Cyclone effect

more_horiz
When Wild Cyclone declares an attack, the opponent cannot activate any Spell/Traps until the end of the damage step. Mirror Force activates during the battle step so the opponent cannot activate it in response to your attack.

Additionally, only card effects that change the ATK and/or DEF of a monster can be activated during the damage step.

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
When Wild Cyclone declares an attack, the opponent cannot activate any Spell/Traps until the end of the damage step. Mirror Force activates during the battle step so the opponent cannot activate it in response to your attack.

Additionally, only card effects that change the ATK and/or DEF of a monster can be activated during the damage step.

And Counter Traps( dat Solemn)

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:

Gotcha! thanks Smile people were tricking me on DN

more_horiz
Answered/Locked

more_horiz
I just have to interfere with you, Ali, but Mirror Force, D. Prison, Magical Cylinder and the likes activate during the Attack Declaration step, and not in the Battle Step.

Anyways, besides from that, answered as stated in above post.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply