Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect EmptyRumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect

more_horiz
Rumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect YgoNews

Rumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect

Possible leak from a trusted source. Trust with caution.

Rumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect 6rbZuN9

Elemental HERO Core
EARTH
Level 9
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
ATK 2700
DEF 2200
2? “Elemental HERO” monsters
[Effect unconfirmed]
Cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.
1) A once per turn effect that lets you double its ATK if it’s targeted for an attack
2) An effect that destroys monster(s) on the field at the end of a Battle Phase it attacked
3) An effect that, when it’s destroyed by a card effect, lets it revive a Fusion Elemental HERO

descriptionRumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect EmptyRe: Rumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect

more_horiz
if that is the actual effect Heroes might come back to tier 1 even without stratos to back them up.

descriptionRumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect EmptyRe: Rumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect

more_horiz
Dear lord, those are some insane effects. But Luna is doubtful that the materials are just two E-HERO's. That is way too easy in a E-HERO deck for those effects. Luna thinks it may be more like 2 E-HERO Fusion Monsters if those are its effects.

more_horiz
Heroes,anyone?

more_horiz
Third one will have an exception and that exception will be that card.

more_horiz
Heroes will return. Finally!

Cept Stratos. Stratos is so dead is not funny to remind people of it. I just did though.

more_horiz
^stratos is not dead in OCG your point is invalid

descriptionRumour] Elemental HERO Core’s effect EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Heroes will return. Finally!

Cept Stratos. Stratos is so dead is not funny to remind people of it. I just did though.

I'm kicking asses with HEROes and nobody cares...

more_horiz
Luna is kind of wondering... why is Stratos still banned? Is he really that good of a card? Granted Luna has like no experience with using HEROes.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
^stratos is not dead in OCG your point is invalid

It is over here. My point still stands within the Americas, Europe, Australia, Africa--- not sure about Antarctica...

Galaksii wrote:

Nobody at all.

@Luna: Stratos had a massive level of adaptability and useability. You could bring him out of your deck fast, summon him fast with a decent attack, special summon him from the grave for his effect again and had (and probably the main reason) a backrow destruction effect that could destroy 1+ cards. TCG didn't like that.

more_horiz
TCG people are stupid no offense

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
TCG people are stupid no offense

No, you can't say "no offense" after throwing a direct insult. That's pathetic. Have some nads, drop the "no offense" since you don't mean it.

On the TCG vs OCG thing, I disagree but we can't argue about it, it wouldn't get anywhere.

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

k.

Luna Stratos still banned because its OP nuff said.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

k.

Luna Stratos still banned because its OP nuff said.
Stratos is not OP...

more_horiz
Luna wrote:
Luna is kind of wondering... why is Stratos still banned? Is he really that good of a card? Granted Luna has like no experience with using HEROes.

Stratos is powerfull searcher...

more_horiz
I was bored and i decided to look up this card and this is was i found:

3 "Elemental HEROmonsters
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, when this card is targeted for an attack: You can double this card's ATK until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can target 1 monster on the fielddestroy that target. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 Level 8 or lower "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target,ignoring its Summoning conditions.
So we got a fusion version of tiras(kinda) and a beefed of version of a monster reborn. Ignoring summoning conditions but sadly it states it has to be a level 8 or lower E Hero. So you can possible bring back a shining or ab.zero to continue your onslaught :D 
Card gets a 9/10 from me xD

more_horiz
I have the most weirdest boner right now, but I guess its a good thing.

more_horiz
Wow. Nice card.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply