Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

+22
JadenYuki
Assassin
Sasuke The Avenger
Italiano
doomthrust
snakedoc
Unkown
simo
SuperNBZ
Toushiro Hitsugaya
jerrycustom
Myzrael Cold
kyosuke kiryu
FenixFX
hamouda
Dante
the guardian
Techo
Nekofjung
Novastar
RolinRuff
Neji Hyuga
26 posters

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 4 EmptyUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Being the next host of a tournament i now announce the sign ups for DA's Ultimate Overload Championship.
JY was told about it and it was confirmed and checked by him.

Now this is the catch.
Similar to the Dueling Dynasty that took place in the past there will be a big ban lis
t.

After a duelist wins one duel he unlocks any two banned cards.

The ban list is as follows:

Grandmaster of the six samurai
Raiou
Dragon's mirror
Dark Armed Dragon
Evil hero dark gaia
Exodia the forbidden one
Left arm of the forbidden on
Right arm of the forbidden one
Left leg of the forbidden one
Right leg of the forbidden one.
Zombie master
Necrovalley
Macro Cosmos
Zaborg the thunder Monarch.
Overload Fusion
Chimeratech fortress dragon
Ultimate Offering
Skill Drain
Jinzo
Royal Decree
Wave-motion cannon
Final countdown
Yubel
Mage power
Anti spell gragrence
Horus lvl6

This is how the tourney is going to go.

---------------------------------------------------
Duelist X vs Duelist Y-Duelist Z vs Duelist A
---------------------------------------------------

This will be one squadron.

Now Supposed Duelist X beats Duelist Y and Duelist Z beats Duelist A
Then Duels A will Face Duelist Z
The winner will proceed to the next round.

We will have 4 such squads
which means 16 Duelists.

You can sign up like this

KCVDS name:Neji Hyuga
Hamachi name:DS Neji Hyuga
Cards Unlocked:None so far

The hamachi network must be joined.

UOTourney pass: no pass needed

Duelists Accepted:
1.Neji Hyuga
2.Novastar
3.RolinRuff
4.Techo
5.Nekofjung
6.The guardian
7.Dante
8.Hamouda
9.FenixFX
10.Kyosuke Kiryu
11.Myzarael Cold
12.JerryCustom.
13.Toushiro Hitsugaya
14.Renji Abarai
15.Simo
16.Unkown
17.Doomthrust
18.Del Italiano
19.Snakedoc
20.Sasuke the Avenger

I wish you all enjoy the tourney and best of luck to all duelists.

Last edited by Neji Hyuga on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 4 EmptyRe: Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
well, I have the same problem with Fenix so you have to settle this before the deadline
there is something here called PM, try to use it to get this done

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 4 EmptyRe: Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
I am always online and whenever I see doom online he is AFK, tough issue.

more_horiz
Do u ask me ...lol free pass omg !!!... i need an opponent so plz dudes duel !

more_horiz
I just met doomthrust, server is to bad to work... going to try again tomorrow.

more_horiz
to make it easier for all of us to know what was unlocked I gathered them in one post
Unlocked cards:
Dante: DAD, Zaborg, Raiou, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
FenixFX: Raiou, Zaborg, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Wave-Motion Cannon
Simo: Raiou, Jinzo, Skill drain, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Unkown: Raiou, Wave-Motion Cannon, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Jinzo
Doomthurst: Wave-Motion Cannon, Skill Drain, Raiou, Jinzo

more_horiz
FenixFX vs Simo 2-0 nice games.

more_horiz
I confirm.

more_horiz
I won against Unkown 2-0 Good games mate.

more_horiz
I confirm... I hate burn... I didn't have skill drain on side.

more_horiz
Finaly ..ok Simo Kowny you know where to find me Twisted Evil
PS:I think Kowny and Simo are loseing 2 cards...or i am wrong?

more_horiz
Dante you misunderstood what I did.
Final round: Dante vs. Fenix vs. Doomthrust
Now here are the rules for this round:
Each duelist will duel 3 times.
First duel is a match duel with no deck changing (only side deck).
The last 2 duels are single duels so you can use whatever you want as long as it's not banned.
Example:
Dante vs. Fenix
Duel 1: 2-1 for Dante
Duel 2: Fenix won
Duel 3: Fenix won again
Total: Fenix 3 - Dante 2
And of course the one the most wins will be the tournament winner.
Then Fenix vs. Doomthrust and Dante vs. Doomthrust
Easy, right ?
Dealine: 20/6

Last edited by simo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Nope I didn't get it and my name is doomthrust..not doomthurst. I will try to duel; but I'm going to my summerhouse today.... that sucks.

more_horiz
Ok I fixed the name....
Now what do you not understanding ?
I prefer you come on hamachi and I'll explain it to you there to avoid spamming.

more_horiz
KCVDS name: dragon1109
Hamachi name: DomoKun
Cards Unlocked:None

more_horiz
DomoKun wrote:
KCVDS name: dragon1109
Hamachi name: DomoKun
Cards Unlocked:None

the tourny already started long ago you can't join now

more_horiz
1-4 vs Dante seriously this shuffler is the biggest s h i t I've ever seen I'm so pissed of that I think to stop playing first duel I had bigger chance to win I had some face down and CS he topdecked marsh I atked and the remaining 1000LP I had gone away so I lost
2nd duel I drew 3 monsters from 15 cards
3rd duel no monster again I had 9 cards left in my deck and 6 of them were monsters
I keep losing cuz of the fuckin shitty crappy damn stupid shuffler WTF is this!

Last edited by FenixFX on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Dante vs Fenix:

~Match: 2-0 for me...1st duel top decked him he had 1000 lp i draw Marsh he attacked and lost T_T.
2nd great duel he dint had again luck 15 cards 3 monsters for him O...O and i won.

~Duel 1: I won ...was very vary close one like the others he had card advantage but my cards/draws were abit better and i won again.
~Duel 2: He won ...well it was sort of dead duel since he gave up cuz of his realy bad luck and we made something like a mirror necro duel which he won ^_^

3-1 Final Score

more_horiz
Good job guys I thought you will never duel xD
If Doom didn't appear till tomorrow night I''l declare Dante the winner of this tournament.
Fenix and Dante please PM Doom and see what's wrong.
Thanks.

more_horiz
Declare dante the winner.
Doom stated he wont be back for 2 months.
Congratulations dante.

more_horiz
Congratz dante and well at least I got 2nd place right?

more_horiz
Well, since Doom couldn't duel... is he DQ'd and I get 3rd place? Or does HE get third place?

more_horiz
Yup Fenix at second place since final score between him and dante is 3-1 while doom is 0 as i think
Not so sure if doomthrust should be DQed or stay at 3rd but i'd probably say to stay 3rd because he beated Unkown before
But the tournament hoster has the final desicion
Good Job Guys.

more_horiz
Well, this tournament got about 3 people in charge I guess. xD
Neji (original hoster), Jaden (tournaments organizer) and myself (second and final round hoster)
So.. if I am the only one who decides how this will work I'll do it the old way
1st place: Dante
2nd place: FenixFX
3rd place: Simo vs. Unkown (round 2 losers)
Doomthrust: DQed due to inactivity
Good job everyone and congratulations Dante.
I think it's time to make a new tournament.

more_horiz
What the hell? Simo check your PM.... if you give me 21st and 22nd I will duel.. -.- And so sorry I guess I'm late... I won't be on after 22nd june. I couldn't talk to anyone or duel cause I'm at out of city atm....

I didn't get it... why not me 3rd?.. I thought only me fenix and dante was at final round...

more_horiz
Yup You're third.Everything has been discussed at Staff hamachi
1st Place : Dante Congratulations dude.
2nd Place : FenixFX Good Job dude..hard luck next time but second place is still great
3rd Place : doomthrust Well done dude..You could have gone 1st/2nd but due to circumstances you're 3rd..however it's good position

Wait for your transactions
Thread Closed

more_horiz
DP transferred for winners.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum