Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

+22
JadenYuki
Assassin
Sasuke The Avenger
Italiano
doomthrust
snakedoc
Unkown
simo
SuperNBZ
Toushiro Hitsugaya
jerrycustom
Myzrael Cold
kyosuke kiryu
FenixFX
hamouda
Dante
the guardian
Techo
Nekofjung
Novastar
RolinRuff
Neji Hyuga
26 posters

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 3 EmptyUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Being the next host of a tournament i now announce the sign ups for DA's Ultimate Overload Championship.
JY was told about it and it was confirmed and checked by him.

Now this is the catch.
Similar to the Dueling Dynasty that took place in the past there will be a big ban lis
t.

After a duelist wins one duel he unlocks any two banned cards.

The ban list is as follows:

Grandmaster of the six samurai
Raiou
Dragon's mirror
Dark Armed Dragon
Evil hero dark gaia
Exodia the forbidden one
Left arm of the forbidden on
Right arm of the forbidden one
Left leg of the forbidden one
Right leg of the forbidden one.
Zombie master
Necrovalley
Macro Cosmos
Zaborg the thunder Monarch.
Overload Fusion
Chimeratech fortress dragon
Ultimate Offering
Skill Drain
Jinzo
Royal Decree
Wave-motion cannon
Final countdown
Yubel
Mage power
Anti spell gragrence
Horus lvl6

This is how the tourney is going to go.

---------------------------------------------------
Duelist X vs Duelist Y-Duelist Z vs Duelist A
---------------------------------------------------

This will be one squadron.

Now Supposed Duelist X beats Duelist Y and Duelist Z beats Duelist A
Then Duels A will Face Duelist Z
The winner will proceed to the next round.

We will have 4 such squads
which means 16 Duelists.

You can sign up like this

KCVDS name:Neji Hyuga
Hamachi name:DS Neji Hyuga
Cards Unlocked:None so far

The hamachi network must be joined.

UOTourney pass: no pass needed

Duelists Accepted:
1.Neji Hyuga
2.Novastar
3.RolinRuff
4.Techo
5.Nekofjung
6.The guardian
7.Dante
8.Hamouda
9.FenixFX
10.Kyosuke Kiryu
11.Myzarael Cold
12.JerryCustom.
13.Toushiro Hitsugaya
14.Renji Abarai
15.Simo
16.Unkown
17.Doomthrust
18.Del Italiano
19.Snakedoc
20.Sasuke the Avenger

I wish you all enjoy the tourney and best of luck to all duelists.

Last edited by Neji Hyuga on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
Why are both out to make the turney semi finals 4 vs 4...lol
Hmm i can only say that Assasin has a good point but abit late cuz they already re-dueled and Myzrael won fair in the re-duel...so he can continue..but if the point of Assassin was made before the re-duel it would be logical that Myzrael will be DQ-ed.

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
Sorry Neji but the previous decision -reduel- was taken by JY who is the supreme of tournaments. this decision will be taken by him.

Rolin - I will confirm ur post.... Rolin told me nothing actually it was Neji who informed me abt wat happened and I found it strange.

Dante -wat do u mean i am too late? Myz. advances because I went on vacation? lol this is really funny...

I don't care about Rolin - Its entirely upto JY - My suggestion is that he continues (just a suggestion).... But i would oppose a continuing of a duelist who broke a rule....

more_horiz
Well I am still waiting for Uknonw vs Renji so we can get our duels going Smile

more_horiz
OK, I beat Renji 2-1.
Great duels. Chaos Sorcerer saved me...

more_horiz
confirming our duel

more_horiz
Yes Unknown good work.Now is me vs you :D SO ill be waiting or add my personal hamachi...anyone can add it because it can hold up to 50 members,

Kyosuke Kiryu(1)
Pass:Dark Signer

ill be waiting bro Smile

more_horiz
Neji Hyuga wrote:
Look i let them reduel only because JY1 told me its injustice and they should re duel.
I have Simo as a witness.
Enough arguments.
Enough questions
a request:please stop spoiling my tourney.
Your both OUT!
No mroe questions asked no more admins argue NOTHING.

Ugh neji... Why would you take them both out. That's not what a tournament is for, you make them duel not kill them without any reason. I said re-duel because I didn't even know what was going on.

more_horiz
k
JY u didnt post ur decision....

but indirectly u said both being disqualified is not fair.

So Rolin Advances?

Please decide fast.

more_horiz
JadenYuki wrote:
Neji Hyuga wrote:
Look i let them reduel only because JY1 told me its injustice and they should re duel.
I have Simo as a witness.
Enough arguments.
Enough questions
a request:please stop spoiling my tourney.
Your both OUT!
No mroe questions asked no more admins argue NOTHING.

Ugh neji... Why would you take them both out. That's not what a tournament is for, you make them duel not kill them without any reason. I said re-duel because I didn't even know what was going on.

Well then its not fair with Myz because at your command, no one cares if you knew whats going on or not,it was your decision.
He won the reduel fair and square.

more_horiz
Since its a big shame that the 4th is almost here and some people havent even completed the first round of their duels.
As I said those that were in the hamachi net and there opponents were not they advance.
I will be editing the list for those who havent comleted round 1.

more_horiz
I beat Kyosuke Kiryu 2-0.

Good games.

more_horiz
Because of our shameful result im forced to continue this round till the 7th.
Please end this as fast as possible.

more_horiz
the only pending match is me vs. Hamouda and I'll try to finish it asap
already PMed him so I hope it's done before the deadline
Edit: I won 2-0 after 3 frozen duels :D

more_horiz
yap, hamachi server is bad this month.
Conforimed 2-0 GGs, Good deck

more_horiz
Finally we can advance to round two.
Now this is gonna be a Battle Royale.( you duel all the contestants any time you want)
All the 5 contenders can duel each other twice(You can duel each contestant twice.)

The rule that changes is now every time someone loses any two of the cards he unlocked (Chosen by him , dont post here edit your sign up post) get locked again.
BUT remember to go all out for round 2
slackers are not needed
It sthe survival of the fittest.

The limit to this round is 15/6/09

Now go crazy dueling

Last edited by Neji Hyuga on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
dude what kind of (censored Razz) is this ?
5 duelists will duel each others as many times as they want !!!!!
what if someone -for example- is busy or maybe have timezone problem
why would we duel the same person again and again ?
just make it in a normal way or a real battle royal where every duelist have to face the other 4 duelists in 1 match each

Last edited by simo on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
umm is myzreal still in tourny, anyway i dont think it will really matter if he is or not, the 2nd round is a joke, xD. i totally agree with simo

more_horiz
since simo wanted me to give my opinion about the rules i will xD
They ... m mm suck xD ok i made my point
its tourney neji not sort of event it has deadline,ppl have jobs,etc they cant duel 10 times 1 duelists like one kid thats is 14 years old
the point is it wont be fair for everyone [;
~~

more_horiz
OK, even if we duel each other, how does anyone win?
I think you left out the part:''If someone has no cards unlocked then he is out"?

more_horiz
An extra rule to be added:
In your sign up post add an 'Opponents beaten' section and there write it like

Opponents beaten:
Fenix x4
Unkown x2
Doomthrust x2

Then an Opponents lost to:

Fenix x3
Unkown x2

Good luck

more_horiz
Some stuff added to the rules of round 2
Pleaes go check.

more_horiz
well, the rules still suck and just ridiculous
I have 2 ideas and I think they are much better
1st: Battle royal where each duelist face the others once each (match duels)
2nd(and this one is better): make another round so round 2 will be
duelist 1 vs duelist 2, duelist 3 vs duelist 4, duelist 5 gets a pass to round 3
round 3: duelist 1 vs duelist 3 vs duelist 5 (in case that the winners were 1 & 3)
this way it would be much better

Last edited by simo on Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I also think that the rules suck.
I support Simo on his 2nd idea.

more_horiz
k Neji is mad that we don't like his rules...

So he asked to close this tourny.... I have no say in this - Just posting so that JY can decide.... If i made a mistake in expressing my views "apologies"

more_horiz
Simo is now incharge of this tournament.

more_horiz
thanks Jaden, I just didn't want this tourney to get closed after getting this far
now let's get back to work:
I'll go with my second idea and if you didn't read it... here it is
round 2: duelist 1 vs duelist 2, duelist 3 vs duelist 4, duelist 5 gets a pass
round 3: duelist 1 vs duelist 3 vs duelist 5 (in case that the winners were 1 & 3)
now to the matchups: (By Random.org)
simo vs. Fenix
Unkown vs. Doomthurst
Dante: Free pass
Deadline: 14/6

more_horiz
KCVDS name:Different Dimension Lord
Hamachi name:{DLK} Light Of Destruction (Different Dimension Lord)

more_horiz
Light Of Destruction wrote:
KCVDS name:Different Dimension Lord
Hamachi name:{DLK} Light Of Destruction (Different Dimension Lord)
This is a spam the tourny already begun so you must wait since this is your first time i won't worn you

more_horiz
Well, doomthrust never replies. I'm always online, but I can't duel him if he does not reply, can I?

more_horiz
Well I'm afk most of the time. Sorry you are always offline when I see you. So when you message me, I can't reply back.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum