Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

+22
JadenYuki
Assassin
Sasuke The Avenger
Italiano
doomthrust
snakedoc
Unkown
simo
SuperNBZ
Toushiro Hitsugaya
jerrycustom
Myzrael Cold
kyosuke kiryu
FenixFX
hamouda
Dante
the guardian
Techo
Nekofjung
Novastar
RolinRuff
Neji Hyuga
26 posters

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 2 EmptyUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Being the next host of a tournament i now announce the sign ups for DA's Ultimate Overload Championship.
JY was told about it and it was confirmed and checked by him.

Now this is the catch.
Similar to the Dueling Dynasty that took place in the past there will be a big ban lis
t.

After a duelist wins one duel he unlocks any two banned cards.

The ban list is as follows:

Grandmaster of the six samurai
Raiou
Dragon's mirror
Dark Armed Dragon
Evil hero dark gaia
Exodia the forbidden one
Left arm of the forbidden on
Right arm of the forbidden one
Left leg of the forbidden one
Right leg of the forbidden one.
Zombie master
Necrovalley
Macro Cosmos
Zaborg the thunder Monarch.
Overload Fusion
Chimeratech fortress dragon
Ultimate Offering
Skill Drain
Jinzo
Royal Decree
Wave-motion cannon
Final countdown
Yubel
Mage power
Anti spell gragrence
Horus lvl6

This is how the tourney is going to go.

---------------------------------------------------
Duelist X vs Duelist Y-Duelist Z vs Duelist A
---------------------------------------------------

This will be one squadron.

Now Supposed Duelist X beats Duelist Y and Duelist Z beats Duelist A
Then Duels A will Face Duelist Z
The winner will proceed to the next round.

We will have 4 such squads
which means 16 Duelists.

You can sign up like this

KCVDS name:Neji Hyuga
Hamachi name:DS Neji Hyuga
Cards Unlocked:None so far

The hamachi network must be joined.

UOTourney pass: no pass needed

Duelists Accepted:
1.Neji Hyuga
2.Novastar
3.RolinRuff
4.Techo
5.Nekofjung
6.The guardian
7.Dante
8.Hamouda
9.FenixFX
10.Kyosuke Kiryu
11.Myzarael Cold
12.JerryCustom.
13.Toushiro Hitsugaya
14.Renji Abarai
15.Simo
16.Unkown
17.Doomthrust
18.Del Italiano
19.Snakedoc
20.Sasuke the Avenger

I wish you all enjoy the tourney and best of luck to all duelists.

Last edited by Neji Hyuga on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
Won 2-1 vs Toushiro...
1st game i won abit tough duel.
2nd on i made a hudge mistake i he won.
3rd it was quick one and hopfuly i won.

I can say that he did realy well in surprising me ^^ and its was i tough match for me. Good Games...

descriptionUltimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Ultimate Overload Championship (Winner Dante)

more_horiz
lost 0-2

more_horiz
jerrycustom wrote:
lost 0-2

Confirm, nice games espicially the first one which I won with 525 or 550 LPs :D

Hm so now I think we should PM neji for the cards we've chosen to unlock or post here, PMing will be more fair imo.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:

Hm so now I think we should PM neji for the cards we've chosen to unlock or post here, PMing will be more fair imo.

well, you will post the cards you unlocked in your first post anyways since your opponent must know that you unlocked those cards so that there would be no argue about cheating or using banned cards xD

more_horiz
Oh ok I completely forgot that we gotta post them in the first post.

more_horiz
I won against Neji. I edited my post so that you can see cards I unlocked.

more_horiz
i won against snakedoc yestorday (it was late so i forgot to post it)

more_horiz
I am getting closer to defeat..omg 2-1 again (i won)
but it was even closer than the last time !!!

more_horiz
k i played my duels, the score was 2-1 to my opponant. 1st duel he won. 2nd duel, game froze, but i was in trouble, the game was in his favour. altough i wasnt lost then, sorry i cudnt provide a screenshot for it, i accedently used copy again before i got to paste the screen. we then played 3rd duel, i won, 4th duel, he used jinzo and royal decree which are banned from the tourny, i have screens below, duel was in my favour. and i was about to win within next turn, screenshot shows with my cards. i asked opp for screenshot for proof of freezing, which it did. (proof of screen is listed below) . then we played 5th duel and i lost, facing heavy storm 4/5 or maybe 5 times in a row is not easy xD. since the use of banned cards, i told him that they were negated. which was alright for me. but then when he froze, the banned cards cudve easily been side decked which didnt give me the advantage of 6 usless cards in his deck.

heres the screens, the rest i leave the desicion to admin, or host of tourny :
Myzrael Cold screen shot.

https://2img.net/h/i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/_Playboy_/FROZEN1.jpg

My screenshots:

https://2img.net/h/i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/RolinRuff/tourny3.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/RolinRuff/tourny1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/RolinRuff/tourny2.jpg

Last edited by RolinRuff on Fri May 29, 2009 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
confirming what RolinRuff says

more_horiz
Ok Rolin goes to the next round.

more_horiz
k, enjoy RolinRuff

more_horiz
ok well good duels.I win 2-1 :D
He sided in good cards for my deck..
I thought I was goner...but gg bro....Smile

more_horiz
Well, I never see Renji online, there is no space in the tourney network though.
I might not have him in any networks, if that's the case then a new network should be made for the tournament.

more_horiz
Ok people UOTourney 2 no pass Renji Unkown and the remaining duelists join this .

more_horiz
Well after to close games I lost two simo 0-2.

more_horiz
I confirm.... those were epic duels :D
1st: 8000-150 turned out to be 1900-0 xD
2nd: long run duel 6 cards left in his deck and 10 in mine xD
good games buddy and I really enjoyed the duels

more_horiz
Ok Rolin and Myzrael.
You people had a conflict.
I solved it but due to some people including an administrator ..you two had to re-duel.
Now you have a limit of two days.
If the duels are not completed Rolin advances and its final.

more_horiz
No intention of double posting.
I just wanted to inform all duelists that this round ends the 4th of June.
Any pair that doesnt duel will be out.
Incase one member could not duel because his opponent wasnt in the tourney ham the duelist that was in the tourney ham will advance.
Incase They are both in the ham and the duels are not complete no matter the reason they will both be disqualified
Thank you for your co operation

~Neji

more_horiz
Well, I have Renji in my HAM, but no place in the tourney ham it's full...

more_horiz
Umm i posted a second tourney ham join that.

more_horiz
I had paznicull (the guardian) in one network but he left it Neutral

Please join one of UOT's networks

more_horiz
FenixFX vs neko 2-1 nice games.

more_horiz
lost to Fenix 1-2. Pwn'd in game 1, games 2 and 3 were pretty close but he managed to pull out the wins. good games Fenix.

more_horiz
i lost to myzeral 1-0 for our single. i think we made the deadline since it hasnt been a full 48 hours since neji posted our deadline. so i think myzeral shud advance and face doomthrust

Last edited by RolinRuff on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
confirming our duel .

more_horiz
Since Rolin has been defeated and according to them 48 hours were not complete Myzarael faces Doomthrust!

more_horiz
I will re- open the case of Rolin and Myzarael as i felt there was some injustice done.

Think of the case in Rolin's point of view too JY.

He dueled Myz. he found a banned card but he wanted to win with a duel and not like that so he tried but failed. He showed the proof that a banned card was used.

I would say Rolin did nothing wrong here - I would have done the same

If I was given an option - Reveal that a rule was broken
1) After the match
2) As soon as it is used

I would prefer after the match because i would give winning the match directly the first preference - Same is what Rolin did...

Ok if u disagree

Myz. used a banned card!! forget when Rolin revealed it.... U ppl got perfect proof that Myz. used a banned card and he was not disqualified just because his opponent revealed it a bit late? lol this the really funny...

If u want to Disqualify both its fine with me

If u want to disqualify only Myz. its great with me

If u want to disqualify only Rolin - well I would say this tourny failed

The Decision is Tournament manger - JadenYuki's - No duels pertaining to Rolin or Myz. will occur before JY posts

more_horiz
im sorry assassin but i am not apart of this, to make this clear i didnt ask assassin to do this. to clear it up, i dont want people to think that i ran to assassins aid for a last minute try to get back into the tourny

i already had agreed to the re-duel. which i was d/c'd from, and thus giving the win to myzreal. im sorry assassin but i must disagree with this. maybe if this point was made before the re-duel it could be valid. but i have already said to myzreal that becus of my d/c in the re-duel that i wud let him go thru. it wud be unfair now to myzreal to dq him twice.

edit: regarding nejis post. being both DQ, im requesting that myzreal moves on, he shud not be disqualified.

Last edited by RolinRuff on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit:)

more_horiz
Look i let them reduel only because JY1 told me its injustice and they should re duel.
I have Simo as a witness.
Enough arguments.
Enough questions
a request:please stop spoiling my tourney.
Your both OUT!
No mroe questions asked no more admins argue NOTHING.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum