Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIs this Yu-Gi-Oh card original? EmptyIs this Yu-Gi-Oh card original?

more_horiz
I have Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the beginning. It has all marks that proof its originality. But this card is in german language. Is it original?

descriptionIs this Yu-Gi-Oh card original? EmptyRe: Is this Yu-Gi-Oh card original?

more_horiz
Is it IOC-025?
(Invasion of Chaos-025)
First edition, ultra-rare

descriptionIs this Yu-Gi-Oh card original? EmptyRe: Is this Yu-Gi-Oh card original?

more_horiz
give us pic.

more_horiz
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/407/20120810160917.jpg/

Srry for quality. Its MFC-023.

more_horiz
777th Post.

I'm almost certain that that is not an authentic card.

1. The Attack and Defence should simply say ATK and DEF instead of whatever is written there.

2. No idea what it says above the card effect but it should say "Krieger/Effekt" instead of that random line of words.

3. From what I see, the hologram square on the bottom right is silver and, therefore, there should not be any text under the image, opposite the "MFC-023".

4. And MFC-023 is Dimension Jar.

Hope that helps you decide whether the card is original or not.

more_horiz
So its fake Smile. Thx for help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply