Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCombination Soul absorbing bone tower + Zombie world EmptyCombination Soul absorbing bone tower + Zombie world

more_horiz
So I have this combination in my deck and my question is: If I have zombie world active on the field, making all monsters on the field and graveyards into zombie type monsters

And I have soul absorbing bone tower, that when a zombie type monster is special summoned I destroy two cards from the top of my opponent's deck.

If he special summons a, let's say spell caster, monster, does it count as a zombie special summon?

descriptionCombination Soul absorbing bone tower + Zombie world EmptyRe: Combination Soul absorbing bone tower + Zombie world

more_horiz
Yes, yes it does.

Because all monsters on the field are zombie monster are on the field and thus when the you opponet special summons a non-zombie monster while Zworld is on the field it is treated as a zombie when special summoned.

Also why you can't tribute a monster to summon caius while Zworld is on the field :/

descriptionCombination Soul absorbing bone tower + Zombie world EmptyRe: Combination Soul absorbing bone tower + Zombie world

more_horiz
all right thanks, I thought that it wouldn't work since untill the monster is on the field it would be treated as it normally is, spellcaster, warrior etc. Thanks for the help Smile

more_horiz
the rationale:

Bone Tower's effect activates whenever a Zombie is successfully special summoned. When summoning a monster, you 1st attempt to summon, at which point the summon can be negated (i.e. Solemn Judgment/Warning ...etc). The monster is not yet on the field at this point. If the summon is successful, however, the monster is now on the field, and since it is at this time that Bone Tower activates, the monster is a Zombie no matter what thanks to Zombie World since it is on the field.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply